Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    That made me feel so very ill...It wouldn't have bothered me so much had I not heard the poor kitty screaming in pain...

I want a cat to cuddle....NOW. If I ever saw someone hurt an animal especially like that I would set THEM on fire...and I would...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babythestarsshinebright)
    not a good video to watch if you are pms-ing! i had to turn it off cause i started to cry when they poured petrol over it

people can be so so vile.
    Noted.

God, I hate people. I don't really have anything to contribute to this thread apart from what everyone else said, put them in a cage and burn them alive :mad:

ReputationRep:
    What happens? im scared to look at it...no joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    What happens? im scared to look at it...no joke
    A cat gets shoved into a little cage, petrol or something is pored onto it, and it's set on fire.

Sick F******

ReputationRep:
    The guy had better hope that his details aren't ever leaked to the ALF... when people like this are found they usually receive a few 'home visits'.

ReputationRep:
    But you know what the real terrible thing is?
    The awful thing is that there are people who do the same to HUMAN BEINGS !!!

Well, perhaps they don't have the balls to do it, but they surely would like to burn people alive.

That's people like....

XskittyX
    tinktinktinkerbell
    sorafdfs
    I<3LAMP
    I'm_Unsafe.

You think you're better than those who burned the cat, but you're just as sick. Craving for violence and longing for killing. You just need an excuse to let it go.

It's like those who advocate the death penalty...they mask their fury and frustration with a cover of "justice" but what they really want is to see violence inflicted on others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    That is seriously messed up, my mouth was like :yikes: throughout that. Im not even someone who 'cares' much for animal rights but that is so out of order, that is so disgraceful.

This. Ffs man could have warned us what was in it! I thought it would be like Kenny Glen.

Some people..

ReputationRep:
    I had to turn it off when I realised what was about to happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frieza)
    But you know what the real terrible thing is?
    The awful thing is that there are people who do the same to HUMAN BEINGS !!!

Well, perhaps they don't have the balls to do it, but they surely would like to burn people alive.

That's people like....

XskittyX
    tinktinktinkerbell
    sorafdfs
    I<3LAMP
    I'm_Unsafe.

You think you're better than those who burned the cat, but you're just as sick. Craving for violence and longing for killing. You just need an excuse to let it go.

It's like those who advocate the death penalty...they mask their fury and frustration with a cover of "justice" but what they really want is to see violence inflicted on others.
    ********. There's a huge difference between doing something like that to a defenceless animal and doing it as revenge to them sick ****ers.

(Original post by I<3LAMP)
    That made me feel so very ill...It wouldn't have bothered me so much had I not heard the poor kitty screaming in pain...

I want a cat to cuddle....NOW. If I ever saw someone hurt an animal especially like that I would set THEM on fire...and I would...
    I'm starting to feel extremely glad I forgot to turn my speakers on.

That's so sad. Poor kitty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    ********. There's a huge difference between doing something like that to a defenceless animal and doing it as revenge to them sick ****ers.
    Was that an insult?
    It just proves how good and how open for discussion you "animal rights activists" are, ah?

So for you killing a CAT...i mean.... killing A CAT it's worse than killing a HUMAN BEING ??

Holy ****.

Human rights 101:

These are human beings:

This is not:

ReputationRep:
    Was that an insult?
    It just proves how good and how open for discussion you "animal rights activists" are, ah?

So for you killing a CAT...i mean.... killing A CAT it's worse than killing a HUMAN BEING ??

Holy ****.

Human rights 101:

These are human beings:

This is not:
    No it said [word from Sex Pistols' album name].

No I don't mean killing a cat is worse than a human, so don't put words in my mouth. I'd actually say killing a human is worse if it was an even contest (say you have to choose whether a cat dies or a human does). But then there's the fact these ****ers tortured it, and that's not right. The fact that they did it with no decent justification. Think of it like this, it's wrong to imprison someone for nothing. However if they've raped, murdered, assaulted, burgled etc it's perfectly ok to imprison them. It's wrong to act against someone, but hey if they deserve it, what's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    Was that an insult?

Holy ****.

Human rights 101:

These are human beings:

This is not:

animals>>>>>>humans

humans are whats wrong with this world

ReputationRep:
    i think these people need to be ******* shot this is unbelievable how would he like being shoved in a cage and set on fire x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itmustbedone)
    ffs this is one video i wished i never watched

seriously people avoid, and i know you are curious but thats just disgusting

to stop you needing to see, they stuff a cat in a hamster cage, take it outside pour petrol or something on it and set it on fire, you hear it cry out
    Thank you, i havent watched it, but after hearing that i dont want to watch it either :| I would have cried for hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul Bartram)
    A cat gets shoved into a little cage, petrol or something is pored onto it, and it's set on fire.

Sick F******
    ouchie!

ReputationRep:
    No I don't mean killing a cat is worse than a human, so don't put words in my mouth. I'd actually say killing a human is worse if it was an even contest (say you have to choose whether a cat dies or a human does). But then there's the fact these ****ers tortured it, and that's not right. The fact that they did it with no decent justification. Think of it like this, it's wrong to imprison someone for nothing. However if they've raped, murdered, assaulted, burgled etc it's perfectly ok to imprison them. It's wrong to act against someone, but hey if they deserve it, what's the problem?

Ah ok, worded like that it makes sense.

I'd like to ask you what, in your opinion, would be a FAIR punishment for that individual.

Let's say for example that who kills a man gets 20 years of jail, who rapes a woman gets 10 years of jail, who breaks into somebody's house gets 5, etc.
    What should one get for killing a cat ?

ReputationRep:

I'd like to ask you what, in your opinion, would be a FAIR punishment for that individual.

Let's say for example that who kills a man gets 20 years of jail, who rapes a woman gets 10 years of jail, who breaks into somebody's house gets 5, etc.
    He shouldn't - in the end it's only a cat. Maybe a guilt trip, but thats about it.

ReputationRep:

Tbh I don't know what a fair punishment would be. I was just defending why these people are calling for the guys who did it to be punished similarly to how they did the cat. I thought your OP was completely missing the point of their posts. You said "The awful thing is that there are people who do the same to HUMAN BEINGS !!!" which is completely untrue re: the posts here - no one is calling for the same unprovoked torture to be carried out, they are calling for provoked which is completely different.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I don't know what a fair punishment would be. I was just defending why these people are calling for the guys who did it to be punished similarly to how they did the cat. I thought your OP was completely missing the point of their posts. You said "The awful thing is that there are people who do the same to HUMAN BEINGS !!!" which is completely untrue re: the posts here - no one is calling for the same unprovoked torture to be carried out, they are calling for provoked which is completely different.
    They are calling for the lex talionis. The human race evolved from the stone age, you know?
    And now this people are even advocating MORE.... lex talionis for something not done to a human being.

And it doesn't matter if is provoked or unprovoked. Our society is not based on a revenge system. Criminals don't go to jail because society wants to take a revenge.

It's just that those people value the life of a cat MORE than the life of a human being, that's all.

EDIT: I just noticed that the Op has Pedobear as avatar.
    So apparently child molesters are a great fun, but burning a cat is something that makes him cry.

Nah, he's a troll.

ReputationRep:
    They are calling for the lex talionis. The human race evolved from the stone age, you know?
    And now this people are even advocating MORE.... lex talionis for something not done to a human being.

And it doesn't matter if is provoked or unprovoked. Our society is not based on a revenge system. Criminals don't go to jail because society wants to take a revenge.

It's just that those people value the life of a cat MORE than the life of a human being, that's all.

EDIT: I just noticed that the Op has Pedobear as avatar.
    So apparently child molesters are a great fun, but burning a cat is something that makes him cry.

Nah, he's a troll.
    You're still missing the point. They aren't valuing a cat's life more than a human's, they're seeking revenge. Valuing a human's life less would be allowing someone to torture a human to death and not call for the same punishment.

And I think you'll find the law does make allowances for provoked and unprovoked. Whilst you're right that criminals don't go to jail for revenge, you could argue torturing these people back wouldn't be revenge either it's just "punishment", I'm betting they wouldn't torture a cat again if they had something similar done to them. There you go, rehabilitation.

Btw, your OP, which is the one I had issue with, remains wrong.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.