Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am sorry but I am sort of liking the idea of maybe once I get my results, to give it a try to this UCL course
    I wanna know what are the odds of being accepted once released I already hold an UCL offer and am waiting for the second answer? Is it very competitive? Has anyone done anything like that?
    Thanks a lot
    Andrea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andreavivan)
    Hi I am sorry but I am sort of liking the idea of maybe once I get my results, to give it a try to this UCL course
    I wanna know what are the odds of being accepted once released I already hold an UCL offer and am waiting for the second answer? Is it very competitive? Has anyone done anything like that?
    Thanks a lot
    Andrea
    Law is one of the most competitive courses. I'm afraid that it's very likely that UCL won't let you swap courses to Law with Italian Law.

However, I do know of someone who was doing ESPS at UCL, in her second year she decided she wanted to do law at UCL instead, and she applied (whilst still studying at UCL) through UCAS. She finished her second year in ESPS and is now a first year law student.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.