Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Today marks what should be the last day of my period, but instead it hasn't even started.

I used to have a fairly irregular cycle but recently it's been every 4 weeks on the dot starting on a Friday, finishing on a Sunday.

I know everyone is going to say I am pregnant, and I will go and buy a test and see tomorrow, but I thought I would find out if anyone knew how common it was during really stressful times to miss it.

I resat my a-levels last week and I have honestly never felt more stressed in my life. I was a living nightmare to my poor boyfriend who had to put up with my constant mood swings!

I just thought I would ask... Don't tell me I am most likely pregnant as I am a wear of that. Although, I haven't had unprotected sex, so it's not overly likely but to be honest I feel like doing this: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Strewth yes - you might even find you just completely miss this one.

ReputationRep:
    I once missed three periods in a row, due to stress and not eating properly (another byproduct of the stress)

At the time there was no chance I could be pregnant, but it is worrying missing so many periods.

I should imagine it is just stress and not something to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    It most likely due to stress, im sure you'll be fine, dont worry about it and just do a test.
    Hope everything works out for you

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a similar position to you, only I'll be due on next week, so I'm still waiting to see if I come on.

:hugs: I doubt it's to do with pregnancy, I bet you're just stressed - periods can mess around randomly even when you're not stressed so it's most likely. Anyway, all you can do is take a test and hope for the best Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic Dust)
    Missed Period...
    Stopped reading.

The answer is no.

If in your post you say you have had unprotected sex, I won't state the obvious as I'm sure the replies will already have done.

Same in every thread.

ReputationRep:
    Stress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Stopped reading.

The answer is no.

If in your post you say you have had unprotected sex, I won't state the obvious as I'm sure the replies will already have done.

Same in every thread.
    You can't read. I said I HAVEN'T had unprotected sex. And you are the only one who thinks I am preggers, as the other people bothered reading...

Thank you very much to everyone else Test is negative, oh well. At least I don't have to suffer any pains this month! Haha. Exams are good for something...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.