Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thought it might be entertaining to share interesting/weird/etc.. dreams that people have had, as you can get some really good ones sometimes.

So, I'll start by posting a random one I had years so.

1. It started with me walking along a path in my town (Hitchin), which then suddenly became much larger and all the houses around it disappeared. Farther on down the path I came to a large square of white picket fence, behind which there was a girl and a giant centipede. (NOw when I say giant, I'm not talking about a Big one, or even a Huge one, I mean Giant, as it 10 foot tall and towering over me.)

So I did what any sane person would do when faced with a 10 foot centipede - I ran. Back up the path. I think I was going to try and save the girl, but in the end forgot about it.

Next thing I know I'm on a massive blue bouncy castle, with loads of different levels you could climb up and down. The centipede was there as well and started chasing me around it. On one side, just standing there was a large group of indian people, just staring at me for some reason.

I ran around the bouncy castle several times, but the centipede wasn't giving up, so in the end I jumped off it and into the sea. (Didn't I mention it was floating in the sea? meant to...).

Everything went black then, and suddenly the Earth appeared and I just seemed to float up into space, looking down at the Earth getting smaller and smaller.

Then I woke up.

Your turn :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bump :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    Thought it might be entertaining
    Wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow, and when I awoke my pillow was gone.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that I was dreaming I was dreaming....

ReputationRep:
    i had a really weird dream last night that all my family were gangsters and trying to kill me!!

ReputationRep:
    I kept a dream diary for a while and it was pretty fascinating. I don't have it to hand but I do remember that the dreams would often completely mix up different stages of my life. For example, I'd be in the building of my old nursery school but with the teachers from my old primary school and my friends from secondary school as my friends, if you get the drift.

I also randomly had a dream once that a girl I barely ever knew, and hadn't seen or heard about for years, who was a couple of years below me at primary school died. That seemed very odd and quite creepy to me.

ReputationRep:
    btw theres NOTHING more boring than hearing about other people s dreams, did u not know that? :omg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bansheeee*)
    btw theres NOTHING more boring than hearing about other people s dreams, did u not know that? :omg:
    I find it interesting, lots of other people do. Just because you don't doesn't mean no-one does. Didn't you know that?

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt last night I had my biology synoptic paper and I hadn't revised...even though I FINISHED MY A LEVELS IN MAY!!! What's going on with me?!

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that I moved schools to Ouran Acadamy o_O :P

I had one last night that I was in Hogwarts and I had to try and figure out where the secret Gryfindor base was in the castle but i got banned from the grounds for harrassment :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bansheeee*)
    I love hearing about other people's dreams :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lazuliblue)
    I dreamt last night I had my biology synoptic paper and I hadn't revised...even though I FINISHED MY A LEVELS IN MAY!!! What's going on with me?!
    Not so scare you but my Dad says he still has dreams like this now, even though he's coming up for retirement.

ReputationRep:
    I hate the fact that I can't remember any of my dreams and they're "realistic". I dream of such boring stuff like eating. The only times I have remotely exciting dreams are when I'm:
    a) stressed
    b) excited
    c) woken up in the middle of a dream

ReputationRep:
    Well first of all let me put you in the picture: we had to get up at 6am (I know..) for a fire evacuation drill in my halls this morning. And my halls don't let you have overnight guests. Two facts which you need to understand..

..I had a dream that my boyfriend was staying over in my room at uni, and there was a fire alarm. He had to run, as they check everyone's rooms to make sure they're out. So I lined up with the rest of the people from my flat while he made a run for it..

That was all. Then the real one woke me up. (It was schedualed, I'm not psychic or anything..)

ReputationRep:
    I remember having a dream that i was at my friends house when two giant worms, that were about as big as my car, made of green and pink play doh came in through the letter box to try and find people to eat. Me and my friends then got chased around town by these worms until we got to my house where my mum gave us all swords that we used to chop up the worms as they came through the chimney that doesnt exist in real life.
    I always have bizarre dreams. Recently though, most of them have had me back at school - which i left almost 2 years ago o_o

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.