Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would your ideal girlfriend be like? Watch

that all you think about you lot just want a girl to shag

ReputationRep:
    big tits, tight fanny, slutty, tight bum hole, a tuna like aura and hairy armpits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    I've just met my ideal girlfriend, but her last relationship last 3 yrs... OMFG, my record is 5 months... better not tell her that!

but my ideal girlfriend is pretty much her.
    I can top that! Met my ideal boyf, his last relationship was 5 years...FIVE. I on the other hand had never had one before.

Though he said he loves me more in these few months than he ever loved her *sheds tear*...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    You don't ask for much!
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ijustlovetolearn)
    I can top that! Met my ideal boyf, his last relationship was 5 years...FIVE. I on the other hand had never had one before.

Though he said he loves me more in these few months than he ever loved her *sheds tear*...
    Ah i feel the same way about the girl I've met... except i haven't loved more than a few months, lol.

... To be honest we shouldn't think about it and just live for the moment or it will freak us out. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    im more of a tits person, so she has to have nice tits, and she has to be a choongting

i'm not a lezza in case anyone was wondering, i just admire nice racks you get me

ReputationRep:
    A beautiful assassin

ReputationRep:
    My ex.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.solarnavigator.net/histor...movie_2005.jpg
    that

or

http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/ima...ine=1241358755

that

ReputationRep:
    She would have to have amazing breasts to make up for her lack of penis.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I've never thought about this before.
    Long wavy hair , thin ( but not thinner than me xD ) , loyal and sweet and able to see the funny side of things . Nice defined waist , small ish boobs . A cute laugh.

ReputationRep:
    someone who cares about who i am. I really dont care about the rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    Ah i feel the same way about the girl I've met... except i haven't loved more than a few months, lol.

... To be honest we shouldn't think about it and just live for the moment or it will freak us out. :eek3:
    Haha yeh, I always want to talk about the future. But even if we think the same best not to rush things. I already miss the initial getting to know each other bit and the first few dates were so amazing. Don't wana get ahead of myself.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.