Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HELP! I'm in love, but I don't want to be watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I've met this girl who from a friend and I don't want a relationship now really... but this girl is simply, unreal and unbeliveable and I cannot deny her, after I met her she told my friend that she really liked me & my friend told her I was not interested in a relationship.

He is right...

The problem is

I am a pessimist
    She is an optimist

I can't stop thinking about her, her voice, her hair, her dress sense, did i forget to mention she's cute & my type since I don't go for 'sexxy' girls, she has a strong interest in what i like and she is a STRONG JAZZ DANCER & singer.

:confused: WTF? I really like her, but it's not the right time & I don't want anyone to be with her.. We've got a date this week, but I really am unsure if i should be starting a relationship.:confused:

ReputationRep:
    how old are you and why dont you want a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parfait-ego)
    how old are you and why dont you want a relationship?
    This. (For emphasis).
    Why aren't you looking for one? If you think this could turn out well and you can already tell she's different from the OTHER random girls out there, why not go for it?

You might regret not taking action later on. Don't take your opportunities for granted, my friend.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you got a good thing going here.

Unless you have a good valid reason not to go for it, I think you should jump in and give it a go!

ReputationRep:
    Atleast try it, no harm in trying. If the time really isn't right you'll find out and im sure she'd understand. You can't reserve her from someone else.

ReputationRep:
    Well to begin with there must be a reason why you don't want a relationship? And it sounds like you really really like her! Surely thats worth a try even if it wa sa light relationship or something.. nothing heavy. Are you scared of being hurt again, is that why you're putting off another relationship for the time being, or is there another reason as before knowing that i'm completely clueless... D: However, i would go to the date, whats the worst that can happen!?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.