Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So... one of my essays currently has a 50% deduction due to the lateness... watch

ReputationRep:
    If you knew the stakes were so high with regards to lateness why didn't you just get you bum in gear and get it in on time?

I have an essay to hand in late tomorrow (was due in on Friday) but as it's only a 5% deduction per working day for lateness, that's all I'll get off! Sorry to rub salt into the wounds.. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomassss)
    lol, just joking, im sure Nursing degree is much harder than film studies or something
    Ouch..

ReputationRep:
    To put it bluntly, you are a loser. 'Hiding away from problems' :lol: Pathetic mentality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Subcutaneous)
    not really. if he can't be botherd to do a piece of courswork, then he needs to sort his priorities out and start being responsible for his own education

and mate..do you really think nursing is as easy a sitting watching a film? cause..that blood transfusion i had to deal with, and patient who had an MI today must have been SO easy..

Why dont you just become a nurse without a degree ? seems like a waste of money

anyhow, Nursing is a great profession

ReputationRep:

probably because nursing is a degree only profession..

ReputationRep:

Because thats not possible. You are an ignorant fool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaneCook)
    To put it bluntly, you are a loser. 'Hiding away from problems' :lol: Pathetic mentality.
    Nice one. You really told him :rolleyes:

OP I have done the same before, left it all to the last minute then couldn't finish on time. It's that avoidance mentality you need to get rid of. If you're in 1st year it obviously doesn't matter anyway, you got to accept it and learn from it for next time. Ask yourself why do you avoid doing it? self-awareness is key here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stardog32)
    Nice one. You really told him :rolleyes:

OP I have done the same before. If you're in 1st year it obviously doesn't matter anyway, you got to accept it and learn from it for next time. Ask yourself why do you avoid doing it? self-awareness is key here.
    That's your idea of a telling? You've been sheltered...Hmmm, I think it was more of a mocking than a telling really. What say you big man? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    That's your idea of a telling? You've been sheltered...Hmmm, I think it was more of a mocking than a telling really. What say you big man? :rolleyes:
    Ever heard of sarcasm?

ReputationRep:
    What's the point? I'd rather try to help the guy than mock him ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheonixx)
    Ever heard of sarcasm?
    Nah, it's a pretty new concept to me. Do tell. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, it's a pretty new concept to me. Do tell. :rolleyes:
    Your sense of humour truly astounds me :hmmmm:

OP: what was the point of the thread? To get it off your chest? Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Uh... I've been lazy and hiding away from the coursework. It's silly since I was thinking about the difference between a 2.1 and 1st... Now it's more like 3rd/2.2 in that particular module.

HOW TO GET RID OF IT.
    It sounds like a case of performance anxiety to me - look that up and then give your a doctor a visit, see if they can help you with it. In the meantime, get a sick note.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheonixx)
    Your sense of humour truly astounds me :hmmmm:

OP: what was the point of the thread? To get it off your chest? Well done!
    Why am I not surprised that you're so easily confused?

ReputationRep:
    coming from some one doing a Nurse Degree :rolleyes:
    A few flames later....

How about grow up and get a pair of balls while your at it, as it's clear you are lacking.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.