Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have cervical wound ( erosio colli uteri ).
    I had treatment in another country and i thought that is ok. I had twice since then smear test done in UK. I asked the nurs if everything is ok and she told me that it is ok. I had a check up in Bulgaria and the doctor told me that i still have it. So it looks like the nurses in UK did not saw it. I will ask in my local clinic i can have appointment with a gynaecologist. Do you know what is the treatment for cervical wound ? and can you please give me some information about it?

    Thank you
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2010
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.