Turn on thread page Beta

his driving me insane!! help me plzzz watch

ReputationRep:
    argh i cant take things no more with this person plzzz help me and advice on what i should do...

thers this guy i met well i added randomly through facebook like back in november turns out he knows all my m8s and i know his and we never ever met when we was in college.....so we got to know each other etc etc he liked me and i liked him all lovely dovely next thing you know i have a bust up with my 2 close m8s becuase they had issue with this guy they had an arguement and parted ways...so its just me and him then weeks down the line he says he wants to see me etc next thing u knw he changes his mind we hav a argument for like 2 days and he makes the move of sayin we have nothing offically its best we remain mates i was like alrite wateva because any1 would do anything for those whom they love.......so for a couple of weeks now we have been going out to cinemas and all doing the usual as m8s but the thing is i find it so awkward around him i wish i can just tell him how much he means to me and how i love him but i just cant because it will destroy the frndship we have already he goes that chances of us two getting together are slim because of my flaws i mean we all have flaws no one is perfec but with him its soo complicated.........at times he would show me that he still likes me and at times he wouldnt im just hating all the mix vibes his giving and worse thing of all last nyt he gives me a miss call at 4:30 in the morning i call him back because i got worried something happend to him, he goes to me oh i want to see you im coming down to your house as im out ryt now i was like :eek3: :confused: i just said to him go home and sleep............he wants to be m8s yet he longs to see me........i just dont know what to do should i remain mates with him or should just start giving him hints that i want something more....his best m8s already going out with my best m8 and its through us 2 they met each otha their all like hugging and kissing wheneva their out with us two and everytime i see them two i just look at him thinking you idiot that could have been us but no someone wants to m8s.........i just need help does he like me or doesnt he?

ReputationRep:
    If he liked you once.. what is to say he won't again ( if he doesn't already still like you that is )

ReputationRep:
    English **********.... Do you speak it?!

ReputationRep:
    If he liked you he'd be straight in there, no hesitation, so he clearly doesn't feel the same way you do. Maybe he was drunk or something as it was 4.30? You could wait around and see if things change but it's likely you'll always be the one who has more emotionally invested in the relationship which is never a nice position to be in.

ReputationRep:
    Just have eye sex with him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaxmiNaGharJawuj)
    Just have eye sex with him
    lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    well i do have i sex with him lol at that and no he wasnt drunk at 4:30 in the mornin if he was i would have heard him sound drunk plus he was driving at the time.....and it is very true i did invest a lot emotion in to the relationship however his was the one who told me that he had feelings for me i was not expecting it i thought maybe he was joking around but he was not eventually i fell for him and cant get out now........i just dont understand guys why do they do this and back off when they admit their feelings and see a fault within a girl

ReputationRep:
    lol i have not slept with him i already had eye sex or whatever that may be........nope he said that he had feelings because 'apparently i was not like any other girls' and said that 'after his ex whom cheated on him he would never meet some one like me'. one thing i can say he got angry once when i told him this other guy asked me out, his best m8 told me that well done you really got him P off this time. i cant even go out with anyone else because im scared he might say something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reisen)
    oh right sorry! how did i totally miss the fact that you were having sex?? K I take back what I said, that is confusing. So I'm not really clear on the series of events-it's not like he said he had feelings to get you into bed then backed off? Are you free to sleep with other people? O yeh and he said you had flaws!?
    She doesnt have sex with him. -__-

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.