Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    "Right, here's the plan. First, we go in there and get wrecked, then we eat a pork pie, then we drop a couple of Surmontil-50's each, means we'll miss out on Monday and come up smiling Tuesday morning"

"I have just narrowly avoided having a buggering, and have come in here with the express intention of wishing one upon you."

And the Jeff Woad scene in its entirety are my favourites. Any better ones?

ReputationRep:
    "Flowers are essentially tarts, prostitutes for the bees." Uncle monty :') Oh fun.
    That film is EXTREME.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by april_happy)
    "Flowers are essentially tarts, prostitutes for the bees." Uncle monty :') Oh fun.
    That film is EXTREME.
    "There is a certain 'je ne sais quoi' about a firm, young carrot"

I love it:woo: Think i probebly know it word for word

ReputationRep:
    It's you he wants!
    Offer him yourself...

Love that scene

ReputationRep:
    For me it's the entire Hamlet soliloquy.

But other personal favourites:-

"Are you the farmer?" "Stop saying that Withnail! Of course he's the ******* farmer!"

"Are you a sponge or a stone?"

"I'm in a park and I'm practically dead, what good is the countryside?"

"I feel like a pig **** in my head"

ReputationRep:
    the anti freeze one

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.