Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An0nymous)
    Is anyone resitting this module? If so what do u guys think will come up this time?? (highly unlikely to be transformers again for the big mark question)

more circular motion stuff and electric fields would be my guess, i was really ticked off with that paper, it was so easy, i knew i should have done much better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak2010)
    anyone ... have this paper... its proper hard to find... cant find it anywhere

here ya go
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf AQA-PHYA4.pdf (71.0 KB, 99 views)
  2. File Type: pdf AQA-PHYA4_001.pdf (81.5 KB, 79 views)
  3. File Type: pdf AQA-PHYA4-W-MS-JAN10.pdf (188.4 KB, 130 views)
  4. File Type: pdf AQA-PHYA4-WRE-JAN10.pdf (153.6 KB, 130 views)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that, with C4 and M2 next week as well, have only just started revising for this.

Just got 16/25 in the multiple choice, which isn't bad considering I've not done any work on this stuff since January!

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone post me the mark scheme for this paper:

http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/gceasa/...W-QP-JAN09.PDF

I would be immensely grateful!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you guys are all doing Unit 5 this summer, I've created a thread and I've starting uploading resources for it, I'm sure you'll all find it useful if we contribute to it. The thread is here.

ReputationRep:
    Can I leave a tip for anyone about to sit this exam. I sat this paper in January and I strongly advise you to do the written section first and go back to the multiple choice later.
    The multiple choice bit has to be read carefully and it is easy to spend too much time on it. I did and only left myself about half an hour to do the rest of the paper which I panicked my way through. I go an E obviously even though I knew the stuff. Bad times.
    Anyway I'll be resitting with some of you later this week. Good luck. If you are A2 and this is your last chance - don't bloody do what I did! Lol
    (Defo not a laughing matter) xx

ReputationRep:
    how do you do question 2 on this paper? section A

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.