Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I didn't even read that post but I can quite confidently say you're going nowhere
    because ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tazzied)
    yes they do.. maybe not your 'type' whcih ill hazard a guess is the fake tanned blonde, but alot do.

Grow a backbone then and learn how to control a conversaton.

You make it alot easier on yourself and date a guy?

And there is nothing wrong with talking about cake!
    So what I'm saying only applies to fake tanned blonde girls? No, sorry love but you are living in cuckoo land.

And aren't you very funny - touched a nerve? Don't like the truth ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clunge_muncher)
    And that is something else - that isn't happening. I just come out of it feeling bad and so why put myself through it yet again?
    put yourself through what? talking to a girl?

it's all about mindset, before you even speak you are thinking negative thoughts.

have you tried picking up tips from your mates? last resort just tell them how you feel, if they've got respect for you, they'll try and help.. its not the end of the world

ReputationRep:
    ******* hell OP. You're right, you do know nothing about girls. That or you've only ever met really weird ones. You can't honestly think that girls can't do fun things on the journeys home after nights out? And that all they can talk about is cake...? Seriously?

I think you need to get out more, meet some different people and just open your eyes a bit tbh. What university are you at, btw??

Alternatively, go get a boyfriend and have deep and meaningful conversations about how to bring about world peace and solve the global financial crisis. You know, those really important things girls are unable to talk about. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    hey cool story bro

ReputationRep:
    Just go asexual...
    mmmmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    OMG Lasagna with double cheese and some sausages mmm

ReputationRep:
    I really like cake.
    And come to think of it... watermelon. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    1.why do you call yourself clunge muncher if you are not munching any 'clunge'.
    2. it's a stupid ******* name.
    3. you're an idiot.

Just because I have issues with girls it doesn't mean I've never seen a vagina in my life, you absolute cretin.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly their primary function is mating. It's hard to find a girl with a personality beyond that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clunge_muncher)
    So what I'm saying only applies to fake tanned blonde girls? No, sorry love but you are living in cuckoo land.

And aren't you very funny - touched a nerve? Don't like the truth ...
    I like this cuckoo land, here girls talk watch and play sports. Maybe when you can accept the possibility of that,you can come join me there but you might see thats its not cuckoo, its real -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tazzied)
    I like this cuckoo land, here girls talk watch and play sports. Maybe when you can accept the possibility of that,you can come join me there but you might see thats its not cuckoo, its real -.-
    Right so please give me an example.

I think it's very obviously common that guys often go out to play football, and also sports like rugby. Please tell me what sports girls play. I never hear a group of girls going out to play cricket, do you? Why are you actually deluding yourself? Girls virtually now NOTHING if it comes to talking about sports, because the large majority of them do not have a dominating interest in sport.

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on, if you can't have a conversation with someone why would you want to spend lots of time with them? What would you do? Anyway, I know a girl who goes running, she loves it, she's even more athletic than me. I had the same sort of confused attitude as you did a while ago, you should just try and be friendly at least, if you're hating the conversation, try and change the subject, if you find it unbearable, just try talking to a different girl, it's not too hard. You don't have to talk about cake, and if cake's the subject, make a joke out of her persistance at having it the focus of the conversation or something, you put yourself through bad experiences like talking to idiotic girls so that you can learn and be more comfortable aorund girls in general, so that at some point, you can get along so well with a girl that you develop a relationship with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sequin)
    I really like cake.
    And come to think of it... watermelon. :drool:
    watermelon's alright but i mean c'mon it doesn't beat good ol' caaake.

what's your face type of cake 'sequin'?

ps. cake

ReputationRep:
    Life isn't all about sports. Try talking about something else. Music. Films. Theatre. TV. Food. Politics. Philosophy. Everyone, male or female, have interests that you can talk about. Just because they don't like sport doesn't mean they're boring.

ReputationRep:
    The more you think there is a barrier between you and girls there more there will be one hun ino thats a bit weird thou talking about cake we're not all like that Have u got facebook / msn are u alrite talking on there with girls ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    googling 'vagina', 'clunge' or similar words of equal loveliness doesn't count.
    To me it's alot faster ... like these days, if I feel like seeing the niagra falls, I just google for images of naigra falls instead of taking a trip all the way to africa. In that respect, technology makes things so much easier. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You are what you eat.
    And you sir are a C...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatal_Microbes)
    You are what you eat.
    And you sir are a C...
    Is that all you have to say? Great counter argument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    you choking on that sponge cake yet. i do hope so.
    This is too much, too funny! I'm waking up my flatmates :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.