The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
dannyscott7
watermelon's alright but i mean c'mon it doesn't beat good ol' caaake.

what's your face type of cake 'sequin'?

ps. cake

'face type' hahaa!

I assume you mean 'fave'

Chocolate cheesecake ftw!
Sounds like a troll if you ask me :troll:

Expects us to help, yet insults anyone who does help.
Sequin
Chocolate cheesecake ftw!

:facepalm:
Vanilla cheesecake!:yep:
clunge_muncher
Is that all you have to say? Great counter argument.

I think I pretty much said all I need to with those lines.
It would actually be true, if you were actually in a position to consume some vagina.

I do however still believe you're a ****
Your problem is that you got no game. How do you get game? By talking to more and more girls.
sil3nt_cha0s
Sounds like a troll if you ask me :troll:

Expects us to help, yet insults anyone who does help.

What? You got a short memory or something - I think if you read the thread I was the first to suffer pisstaking from 3 bitter girls who had no solid counter argument.
Reply 46
clunge_muncher
Right so please give me an example.

I think it's very obviously common that guys often go out to play football, and also sports like rugby. Please tell me what sports girls play. I never hear a group of girls going out to play cricket, do you? Why are you actually deluding yourself? Girls virtually now NOTHING if it comes to talking about sports, because the large majority of them do not have a dominating interest in sport.

Myself and the girls I live with go out and play football with the lads we live with.
One of them is on the uni's rudby team, a 2 others do a type of martial art ( don't know what one..)
me personally, Im a dancer. ( dancing is a sport.. competitive not club dancing -.-)
O did I mention we play pool in th student bar?

thats just to name a few top of my head.. not the ONLY ones I know -.-
Fatal_Microbes
I think I pretty much said all I need to with those lines.
It would actually be true, if you were actually in a position to consume some vagina.

I do however still believe you're a ****

My god I'm hurt! I think I might hang myself :rolleyes:
clunge_muncher
My god I'm hurt! I think I might hang myself :rolleyes:

No don't do that.
Let me do it for you!
Why the hell is it call cheesecake if it aint got any cheese in it? -__-
Fatal_Microbes
No don't do that.
Let me do it for you!

Please! What time are you coming round then? I don't want to stop you from having your midday 'drinks' with the girlies, and I know you need your beauty sleep, and I'm guessing you're going to a paaaaaaaarty tonight so when will you find the time? :frown:
dude with responses like these u will get nowhere. ahahhahahah
what she called me a c... - so am I just going to take it? No.
Reply 53
Ham22
http://www.geekologie.com/2009/04/06/rainbow%20cake%205.jpg

how cool is that?!

edit: iv just realised its probably photoshoped

i'll just go for this instead

http://somethingcakey.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/icecream-cupcake.jpg

Bet it wouldnt taste nice though :s-smilie: I tried

making a cake blue before and it wouldnt go. had to use LOADS of food colouring to get it anything like that and it tasted horrible :frown:

food co
Used to make these all the time!! Just get some digestive biscuits, mash them up into fine crumbs, add golden syrup/melted butter and thats the base for a top class cheese cake!

Last time I did this, but when it came to adding the cream to the cake .. I bought single cream instead of whipping cream!! :frown: whipped that gay cream for ************ 10mins and it just wouldnt hold .. cake was a disaster :frown:
Tazz, you probably are a bad cook. I would never eat a cake that looks like a ******* rainbow.
let alone making it.
that changes the story, of course i would make one for you. hahahahahha
clunge_muncher
what she called me a c... - so am I just going to take it? No.

I bet you'd take it if I was offering...
Reply 59
dantethealb
Tazz, you probably are a bad cook. I would never eat a cake that looks like a ******* rainbow.

Im good at cooking, just hopeless at baking.

Latest

Trending

Trending