Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    go and buy this book!! its a great read and may give you a starting point!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Game-Neil-St...4387093&sr=8-3

ReputationRep:
    Failure to do so, you are not going to get any.

ReputationRep:
    go and buy this book!! its a great read and may give you a starting point!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Game-Neil-St...4387093&sr=8-3

I have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have
    Are you Ms. Anonymous? In which case you must be as tasteful and ripe as a souffle can ever taste and you and I both know how tasty a souffle can taste.

Or are you Mr. Anonymous in which case no homo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    has anyone ever used trifle in sex? this is a fantasy of mine.

goodnight.
    :tong: nice

ReputationRep:
    I think the problem is OP, you want a girl who is more than just the vacant stereotype of a female.

But you yourself are just the vacant stereotype of a male.

From your post, your interests are: sports, x-box, strip clubs, and laddish humour.

Now, I quite like laddish humour if it's genuinely funny (which most of the time it isn't, but it can be) so I won't pick you up on that, and there's nothing wrong with liking sports (so long as you actually play them, and don't just sit on your arse watching them). But look at those interests bunched together. You sound like 90% of the guys I've ever met.

You're average. You're boring.

All the girls who are more than just average are going to give you a wide berth.

That's your problem.

ReputationRep:
    You goto be casual man. Keep calm, at the end of the day we're all human!

If you find a girl attractive, go up to her and talk to her. If she shoots you down, move on to the second hottest girl in the place

Just kidding, but work at it, it's not hard once you know how.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clunge_muncher)
    Right.. You're a bit generalizing, but that's inevitable by the sounds of what kind of girls you've met.
    We were all sat in our kitchen the other day, and one of my female friends sat for 3 straight hours and talked about different hair conditioners. I don't geddit. I just don't feel I belong with these kind of girls. I get bored. So, I get what you mean.. Some girls are like that. Not all of us though.

I have mostly male friends, actually. I feel that often (not always) their easier to just hang and chill with, they're more likely to be up for a bit of banter. I don't talk about hair, make up, clothes etc etc, I couldn't care less. But tbh, guys are not _always_ as down to earth and philosophical either. There are ignorant superficial guys too, you know.

And yeah, when we go home from a piss up, we do stuff like play cod, make food and talk s***.

Maybe you should lower your expectations a bit. I have friends, and have gone on dates, with people that I don't necessarily feel is right for me, and then, guess what, sometimes they prove me wrong. Or, they might not be what I look for in a friend/date, but their still cool, so I keep them around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O-Ren)
    I think the problem is OP, you want a girl who is more than just the vacant stereotype of a female.

From your post, your interests are: sports, x-box, strip clubs, and laddish humour.

Now, I quite like laddish humour if it's genuinely funny (which most of the time it isn't, but it can be) so I won't pick you up on that, and there's nothing wrong with liking sports (so long as you actually play them, and don't just sit on your arse watching them). But look at those interests bunched together. You sound like 90% of the guys I've ever met.

All the girls who are more than just average are going to give you a wide berth.

That's your problem.

Well said. The OP seems quite vile, actually. Vacuous, self important, completely clueless and jumping on the defensive at any opportunity, despite attempts to advise him. And he accuses girls of being too easily offended :rolleyes: . I think he's done all girls a favour by staying away tbh.

And I love the way the thread got hijacked with cake!

For the record, my favourite cake is a chocolate fudge brownie with walnuts in! Or space cakes.

ReputationRep:
    I can't really put my finger on why. But I could write a book of reasons as to why!
    You contradict yourself too much. Girls hate that.

ReputationRep:
    OP why do you sound so bitter at girls? It sounds like you need to talk about 'stupid' things like cake with girls so you can just build up your confidence a bit, who cares if you find it boring at least it's giving you practice! Talk to as many girls as possible and you'll have more chance of finding someone interesting and who's into the same things as you. Just because a girl would rather talk about make-up than sports, doesn't mean she can't hold her own in a conversation about music/film etc!
    Have you had sex with a girl? The prospect of sex is usually the reason guys will put up with listening to girls talk rubbish...

ReputationRep:
    The reason is you sound like an a** you're acting like an a** and i'm pretty sure every girl reading this thinks you're an a** :mfing:

Also cheesecake does have cheese in it, And dayumm it's gooood :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    Omg what a load of ****
    Clearly you've had one or two experiences with girls that werent great and so gathered that EVERY girl is like that. Jesus you annoy me LOL
    For example, if a guy were to say to me is i was playing snooker "that was a crap shot" I dont think i would give a monkeys to be frank and just laugh it off with "i know right??"

Also, a username like that? Just pathetic

No offense OP, but after reading some of you posts on this thread, you don't seem to be a particularly pleasant person.

Show a bit of class.

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to start off by having friends who are girls, before having a girlfriend. So just practise, and try to take an interest, and you might learn something. Gd luck

ReputationRep:
    Let's not play games here. Girls do not play pool, Xbox, go running, have a genuine interest in main sports such as football, cricket, rugby.

Honestly when I talk to unattractive girls I just sit there bored and end up chatting very nicey nicey sort of topics, such as cake.
    As a girl, growing up i've realised A LOT of girls are boring as hell. The key is to find the girls with 'boys brains'. Theyre very rare, I have a huge group of friends and some of em bore the hell out of me but some of them are brilliant. You're so lucky and I don't know why you're complaining. You get to be friends with guys, be one of the lads. I'm not allowed to do that because of my tits. Guys have such a laugh (more physical things) and it sucks being stuck with girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O-Ren)

That's your problem.
    Exactly what I was thinking. No wonder girls aren't interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babythestarsshinebright)
    OP why do you sound so bitter at girls? It sounds like you need to talk about 'stupid' things like cake with girls so you can just build up your confidence a bit, who cares if you find it boring at least it's giving you practice! Talk to as many girls as possible and you'll have more chance of finding someone interesting and who's into the same things as you. Just because a girl would rather talk about make-up than sports, doesn't mean she can't hold her own in a conversation about music/film etc!
    Have you had sex with a girl? The prospect of sex is usually the reason guys will put up with listening to girls talk rubbish...
    i spoke to the OP and he says there's something about you but is afraid you're just like other girls :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I cba to read all the rest of these posts, but OP, basically it sounds like you're making the mistake of expecting girls to be like men. Of course they're not, and your observations are pretty much spot-on. Girls do nothing, they think nothing, they are nothing. Why worry about it, though? Do you get just as confused about how to relate to, I don't know, a cat? Because all it does it purr and meow and sleep, instead of having any proper hobbies?
    No, you just realise that a cat is a cat, and you can enjoy it for what it is and not be bothered that you can't go rock-climbing with it or share jokes.

All the guys who "succeed" with women, they don't think differently to you here, it's just that they accept it and know what women are and are not, and deal with them accordingly.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.