Turn on thread page Beta

who else ****** up the LNAT admissions test for Law? C'mon, make me feel a bit better watch

ReputationRep:
    I thought my essay was pretty bad. It was just a standard rant about a fairly easy topic. The MCQ went okay but judging from the 7 practice tests I did it will be average I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    I was working full time and totally forgot about it until a few days before I'd booked it, so no time to practise!! But on the upside, I was working full time at Disneyland Don't think unis take that into consideration much tho...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lexi_lou)
    I was working full time and totally forgot about it until a few days before I'd booked it, so no time to practise!! But on the upside, I was working full time at Disneyland Don't think unis take that into consideration much tho...
    If it makes you feel better, I got 19 in 2008 and still got into UCL There is hope!

ReputationRep:
    Hey just a general question, I got 15 out of 30 on my LNAT result - i applied for kings and ucl.. what do you guys reckon my chances are?

ReputationRep:
    One vital question, i just did my lnat yesterday, do yall think they gna send my result soon or theres no hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chanita)
    One vital question, i just did my lnat yesterday, do yall think they gna send my result soon or theres no hope
    Why did you leave it so late?

ReputationRep:
    I didnt know it had a deadline OMG i feel like crying, i found out of the deadline after i booked for the exam. i feel terrible

ReputationRep:
    Are you an international student? If yes, they may still consider it but only as "late" application. But if you are an UK/EU student, perhaps your chance is dim. Anyway, gud luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanila & Co.)
    Hey just a general question, I got 15 out of 30 on my LNAT result - i applied for kings and ucl.. what do you guys reckon my chances are?
    Someone on here got Kings with a 15, but UCL seems to have a pretty high cut-off around 18-19 this year. Then again, though, it really is not a cut off I suppose, and if the rest of your application is great then you may get it :-) Hope for the best!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I will.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have some questions about the LNAT.

1.) I'm wanting to take the LNAT pretty soon (oct/nov) am I able to do this even if I'm not applying to a university that requires it?
    2.) How long is your LNAT score valid/available for?
    3.) Can you take the LNAT more then once? like over and over again?
    4.) How long is the LNAT exam?
    5.) What is deemed as a good score?
    6.) If you get a bad score, does this show to every uni even if you don't state it?

Thanks xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyandHarvey)
    Hey, I have some questions about the LNAT.

1.) I'm wanting to take the LNAT pretty soon (oct/nov) am I able to do this even if I'm not applying to a university that requires it?
    2.) How long is your LNAT score valid/available for?
    3.) Can you take the LNAT more then once? like over and over again?
    4.) How long is the LNAT exam?
    5.) What is deemed as a good score?
    6.) If you get a bad score, does this show to every uni even if you don't state it?

Thanks xxx
    Haven't you already asked this?

Anyway,

1. Yes you can, but totally pointless. (You have to specify one uni though when registering).
    2. One application cycle.
    3. No. Only once per application cycle.
    4. 95min for the multiple-choice, 40min for the essay.
    5. 20+ is usually considered good (but this depends on national average).
    6. No. Results are only sent to the unis you choose.

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.