Turn on thread page Beta

Basically, there is chemistry between me and my cousin's cousin. We're not blood related but she is 35 and i am 19. So she's quite a bit older that me. I'm not emotionally attached to her, all i want is for it to be an open relationship, i'm going to make it clear to her and be honest. But, if people find out, then i'm in deep ******* ****. Is this worth it or is it a no go?

Context, my cousin's Mum and Dad hate me for my admittedly arrogant ways for my achievements and that my cousin is a useless guy who is going nowhere. I feel they will get my parents to kick up a fuss.

ReputationRep:
    No go my man, especially if its just an open relationship

ReputationRep:
    You're under the age boundary (half her age then plus 7). It's not worth it...

ReputationRep:
    go for it, but be careful, even if you're not really related, it is dodgy territory... believe me, I've been there... and also watch out, the older woman has the POWER!

(Original post by lexi_lou)
    go for it, but be careful, even if you're not really related, it is dodgy territory... believe me, I've been there... and also watch out, the older woman has the POWER!
    Explain, i'm a bit slow tonight. She is a divorcee who is lonely, i don't see what power she has...

ReputationRep:
    I could understand if you were considering it because you are in love with her and the thought of not being with her was heartbreaking etc but good God man your not emotionally attached to her and your gonna risk putting you both through hell? Find someone your own age.

ReputationRep:
    No, just no

ReputationRep:
    Well if she's lonely and divorced, yeah she might be a bit more vulnerable than your average 'older woman' but I'm just saying that because she'll probably have more life experience than a 19 guy and could manipulate you if you're so into her. I had a thing with an older guy, but I was young at the time, and he definitely had more power than me in the relationship - I was a bit naive and thought he was amaaazing, when in hindsight he really wasn't. That's all.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all.

ReputationRep:
    You can't spell Immoral without saying
    Im moral =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically, there is chemistry between me and my cousin's cousin. We're not blood related but she is 35 and i am 19. So she's quite a bit older that me. I'm not emotionally attached to her, all i want is an easy shag, i'm going to make it clear to her and be honest. But, if people find out, then i'm in deep ******* ****. Is this worth it or is it a no go?

Context, my cousin's Mum and Dad hate me for my admittedly arrogant ways for my achievements and that my cousin is a useless guy who is going nowhere. I feel they will get my parents to kick up a fuss.
    Fix'd

(Original post by Fatal_Microbes)
    You can't spell Immoral without saying
    Im moral =D

I like your school of thought . haha.

**** it. I want her and she wants me. I'm calling her.

ReputationRep:
    yeaaahhhh boy

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it matey!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Explain, i'm a bit slow tonight. She is a divorcee who is lonely, i don't see what power she has...
    Wait till you have tried her Vagina then you will see just how much Power she has !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Wait till you have tried her Vagina then you will see just how much Power she has !!
    Haha this is true :p:

ReputationRep:
    :no:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.