Turn on thread page Beta

MSc Economics but money problems watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Just wondering if anyone is in similar situation to me.

Currently have offers for

Bristol: Economics and public policy
    Bath: Economics
    Warwick: Economics
    UCL: Economic Policy
    and Leicester: Economics

I would like some advice on which to choose. The obvious choices are UCL and Warwick but I am from Leeds (not sure about London) and have a limited budget so these two are really pushing my budget. Although I am very grateful for the offers.

I am tempted by Bath or Bristol because they have the best balance of uni and price but would like to hear what other people think? Will I be really losing out if I did not go to either Warwick or UCL?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    London is awfully expensive for a student....but then if you're graduating from UCL as a econ grad, then those money issues will soon be a thing of the past.

Its better to suffer 'more' now, so you suffer much 'less' in the future.

(in other words, its worth the 'opportunity cost')

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.