age difference: younger guy. weird? Watch

kitty09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Do you know it's bound to seem worse to you as guys mature slower than girls anyway... I ALMOST, begun dating a younger guy than me.. I'm 17 but will be turning 18 in july and he was still 16, turning 17 this feb and i felt seriously uncomfortable with it but i didn't know why! No-one else really mentioned it but to me he still seemed like a boy! It didn't work our for me anyway as we met once and just didn't get on D: nevertheless if you two love each other there's no reason at all why it shouldn't work- and the age gap will close in a few years anyway and it shouldn't then be noticable as much. Good luck with it anyway...
QuantBrain
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lol that's nothing compared with me and an ex. She was 20 years older than me. That's extreme.
dictator
Report 8 years ago
may i say that a guy who goes for a woman who is elder then him even by months or years is dead serious about that person, depending on the type of people out there really.......like for me im like 4 months elder then the guy i like his a total immature freak of nature all he thinks is about his ego and how macho he is but then im with him i guess he excepts me the way i am which no other guy would do.......age gap is not a big thing whats more important is trust if you got trust and honesty between you guys then you have love and a relationship
surrealdelirium
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm 19, my boyfriend's 24. I'll be 20, he'll be 25 this year.
Honestly, as long as everything else about the relationship works, you have *nothing* to worry about.
If it bothers you that much, though, maybe you need to figure out why.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (219)
92.02%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (19)
7.98%

Watched Threads