Turn on thread page Beta

A force controlling the world - Free Masons - we need to stop them watch

ReputationRep:
    I dunno if many of u have really sat down and thought through, but isnt everything in the world planned?

Has any one ever thought through everything they hear on TV and Radio about wotevers happened in the world is all to do with an outside force.

Free Masons are devil worshipers really and I know that they link all of the well known politicians in the world and is trying to take over the world slowly.

There's been evidence of many tragedies being set up by this organisation.

Only rich and fampous ppl are introduced to this and I think it may link ppl like sadam hussein n bush etc

has n e 1 found this, or n e more information about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stunt-101)
    I dunno if many of u have really sat down and thought through, but isnt everything in the world planned?

Has any one ever thought through everything they hear on TV and Radio about wotevers happened in the world is all to do with an outside force.

Free Masons are devil worshipers really and I know that they link all of the well known politicians in the world and is trying to take over the world slowly.

There's been evidence of many tragedies being set up by this organisation.

Only rich and fampous ppl are introduced to this and I think it may link ppl like sadam hussein n bush etc

has n e 1 found this, or n e more information about it?
    i know someone who was a mason, and to be honest a lot of what they did was charity stuff.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I've heard of them - don't they exclude women? A "gentleman's club" of sorts.

ReputationRep:
    theres a group in the bentre of bristol witgh their own building and everything, but as for the whole devil-worshippers-controllong-the-world thing, i htink not.

proabbly the only crime they've commited is either tax fraud (ultra-capitalist *******s) or not giving me a box of their many cigars.

they're only shadowy cos u cant see them through the clouds of drunken smoke!

ReputationRep:
    the illuminati have much more power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i know someone who was a mason, and to be honest a lot of what they did was charity stuff.

lou xxx
    i mean ppl with a lot of power like world leaders

ReputationRep:
    I have heard of the illuminati.

They are some sort of secret organaisation that began at Yale university in America. There are loads of websites with info on this conspiracy theory.

Some of them are very interesting

ReputationRep:
    i mean ppl with a lot of power like world leaders
    eh, then your should post be on world leaders, not masons.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    eh, then your should post be on world leaders, not masons.

lou xxx
    someone's feeling suspiciously protective...

ReputationRep:
    Ive read on a site Ive forgotten the address, but theres a building in london also wuith a sign that says ring once and sumit. I think they pretend it is a gentlemans club but reall they're controolling the world

Ive also heard they are controlling it from a hidden place in america. This has become more apparent in the capture of sadam, isnt it possible he could have been i the US for a few months staying in their base, then they thought they'll capture him, they took him to iraq in that hole and gave him a fake beard etc. I havent seen the matrix but \ive been told its rather like that idea by a friend

ReputationRep:
    My great uncle is a freemason.

Their meetings seem nothing more than a social gathering.

People just make something out of nothing, because they're rather secretive about themselves.

ReputationRep:
    illuminati (yale), the skulls (harvard) free masons... lalalala maybe they do maybe they dont... too many conspiracy theories nowadays...

Personally I would go with Jewish Businessman controlling american industry hence Political power

ReputationRep:
    Its right, the jewish are controlling part of the world heck they own mcdonalds - they must be something to do with this also. All im saying is all evil is linked with the power all these groups have. The yale ppl included

ReputationRep:
    We had a load of freemasons that meet in my old school. They're really secretive about what they do and nobody's supposed to be around the rooms they use when they have their meetings - but they left a load of books, containing all the names of everyone in the region who's a mason, lying around one night - and one of the teachers (who lives nearby) spotted it and nicked one, hehe. You'd think they'd be a bit more careful about that sort of thing wouldn't you?! But yeah, they do seem to do charity stuff mostly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by powerball)
    illuminati (yale), the skulls (harvard) free masons... lalalala maybe they do maybe they dont... too many conspiracy theories nowadays...

Personally I would go with Jewish Businessman controlling american industry hence Political power
    the skulls -wasnt that a film?
    now i know its hard sometimes, but DO try and distinguish between films and reality!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    the illuminati have much more power.
    had

ReputationRep:
    Movies

Rnt they produced by rich and famous directors?

Rnt they made by big companies?

Dont their owners have a certaion amount of power? > Free Masons

ReputationRep:
    the skulls was a film, based on the actual organization that was initially born in the walls of harvard... various internet details on it

please check your facts

ReputationRep:
    Movies and programs are based around the life of free masons the matrix is a movie about secrecy i think (aint seen it yet) but also, if you have seen the simpsons when homer joins the stonecutters - a secret organisation like the free masons

ReputationRep:
    Movies and programs are based around the life of free masons the matrix is a movie about secrecy i think (aint seen it yet) but also, if you have seen the simpsons when homer joins the stonecutters - a secret organisation like the free masons
    the matrix has nothing to do with masonry

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.