A force controlling the world - Free Masons - we need to stop them watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    the matrix has nothing to do with masonry
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    the matrix has nothing to do with masonry
    I havent seen it but ive been told its about a secret world or something which is like the masons maybe not 100% but it has a small idea like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stunt-101)
    Movies and programs are based around the life of free masons the matrix is a movie about secrecy i think (aint seen it yet) but also, if you have seen the simpsons when homer joins the stonecutters - a secret organisation like the free masons
    haha "i havent seen it yet" hmmm certainly takes the sting out of the argument

ReputationRep:
    I havent seen it but ive been told its about a secret world or something which is like the masons maybe not 100% but it has a small idea like it
    maybe, if you believe the masons have trapped every human mind in a virtual reality simulation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    maybe, if you believe the masons have trapped every human mind in a virtual reality simulation
    maybe...

ReputationRep:
    I never said the masons have created a virtual reality world, Im saying a secret world, i dunno where but friends have told me it is what the matrix could be based on but in the future

ReputationRep:
    hmmm i wonder if the masonsare harnessing humans for energy to ensure their survival....

Although it may not be too far off... who knows what mcdonalds is made out of...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by powerball)
    hmmm i wonder if the masonsare harnessing humans for energy to ensure their survival....

Although it may not be too far off... who knows what mcdonalds is made out of...
    yes indeed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    maybe...
    SHUT UP!!!!!!

your one word replies are getting a teeny weeny bit annoying

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the point of mcdonalds, who knows what chemicals they put in the food and make your brain stop functioning more than 10%, because the brain supposedly doent work at more than 10% of it's capacity which may be worsened to cloud over thgis secret world - who knows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    SHUT UP!!!!!!

your one word replies are getting a teeny weeny bit annoying
    Im so sorry elpaw. I shall change form now on.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the point of mcdonalds, who knows what chemicals they put in the food and make your brain stop functioning more than 10%, because the brain supposedly doent work at more than 10% of it's capacity which may be worsened to cloud over thgis secret world - who knows?
    i would advise you to see the matrix, because then you would know that powerball wasn't talking about chemicals

ReputationRep:
    Its right, the jewish are controlling part of the world heck they own mcdonalds - they must be something to do with this also. All im saying is all evil is linked with the power all these groups have. The yale ppl included
    Oh for goodness sake.
    When all else fails, blame the Jews, right?

ReputationRep:
    Though if you grew your own carrots and other vegatables for your whole life and only drank fresh mountain water collected yourself the odds are your brain would only work are 10% too.

ReputationRep:
    Whats powerball talking about then? BHy the way I was sayin maybe also

Because they probably know more than us at the moment anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Oh for goodness sake.
    When all else fails, blame the Jews, right?
    yes it is quite pathetic. but not enough to justify swearing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    yes it is quite pathetic. but not enough to justify swearing
    I disagree.
    I wouldn't have sworn unless it was justified honey!

ReputationRep:
    Its right, the jewish are controlling part of the world heck they own mcdonalds - they must be something to do with this also. All im saying is all evil is linked with the power all these groups have. The yale ppl included
    If all evil is linked with power including all governments and international organisations then it will invivitibly come up against resistance from outside but also from inside. A secret society created by people with a lust for power and evil will only result in that society fighting within itself and breaking up into rival factions. Therefore it would be impossible for them to stay hidden and this kind of multiple-party rivalry for power is pretty similar to the government based system we have..

ReputationRep:
    They are the free masons

and I dont smoke anything or wotever

All Im saying is the mcdonalds as an example

But if you dont believe iun this u ignore it because you may not understand because you dont want to

ReputationRep:
    OK, but I was saying less than 10%, so u may not realise things that are over your head like this masons
    Less than 10% wtf would be the point in reducing the population to mindless drones when the people controlling need them - doctors, dentists, engineers etc.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.