Turn on thread page Beta

A force controlling the world - Free Masons - we need to stop them watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stunt-101)
    They are the free masons

and I dont smoke anything or wotever

All Im saying is the mcdonalds as an example

But if you dont believe iun this u ignore it because you may not understand because you dont want to
    McDonalds is an example because its a multi-national corporation with a wide audience that doesent mean anything. You could test food in McDonalds and whilst it wouldnt exactly be healthy it would compare to a normal burger.

If there is a society ruling us then they have mindwashed YOU not us since you are reading propoganda that would only be out there if they wanted it to be. You seem to think that this all powerful organisation wouldnt be able to control the websites you read and thus everything you read is true.

ReputationRep:
    They are the free masons

and I dont smoke anything or wotever

All Im saying is the mcdonalds as an example

But if you dont believe iun this u ignore it because you may not understand because you dont want to
    Who are the freemasons? The jews? McDonalds? Wtf? I don't understand because you are talking out of your rectum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    I disagree.
    I wouldn't have sworn unless it was justified honey!
    lol hmmmm. conspiracy theorists need to get out more and see that real government is too bureaucratic/unwieldy to be controlled by a secret society.

ReputationRep:
    So you all not believing in this may just believe in evil being an inevitable part of the world. I respect your views

IF you dont understand wot im saying you probably just believe in the world being controlled as you see it, i just think that its all linked but with some of the smartest ppl in the world controlling it, they can easily hide it from the rest of the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Who are the freemasons? The jews? McDonalds? Wtf? I don't understand because you are talking out of your rectum.
    If you dont believe in what Im saying it doesnt mean im speaking out my rectum. Im, not saying that the jews are free masons, Im not saying mcdonalds is a free mason because that sounds silly. All im sayin is that the ppl cxontrolling these high up are the free masons and the ppl below them do not know abpout this like you & me unless you are part of this n know about it

ReputationRep:
    Ive got nowt to do with it but Im sayin that Im aware that its there, its not something i poreach or n e thing Im just tryin to convey this message to ppl who can make sense of wot im sayin

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one waiting for the final message?

Fight the Free Masons!! Join our group The Young Super Fantastic Cheese Jugglers of Western Alaska. All you need to do is sign a contract handing over your house and 99.9999% of all your income to us for the rest of your life! We will use this money to make a laser cannon that we blow up the world using the power of ritual sacrifices and meditation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by powerball)
    Am I the only one waiting for the final message?

Fight the Free Masons!! Join our group The Young Super Fantastic Cheese Jugglers of Western Alaska. All you need to do is sign a contract handing over your house and 99.9999% of all your income to us for the rest of your life! We will use this money to make a laser cannon that we blow up the world using the power of ritual sacrifices and meditation.
    hmmm makes sense

ReputationRep:
    So you all not believing in this may just believe in evil being an inevitable part of the world. I respect your views

IF you dont understand wot im saying you probably just believe in the world being controlled as you see it, i just think that its all linked but with some of the smartest ppl in the world controlling it, they can easily hide it from the rest of the world.
    The smartest people in the world wouldnt want to hide it because they are the smartest people in the world. What perks could they be offered that would entice them, losta money- they already have, thats about it really.

I understand the principle you are setting down but you dont understand that if the world was being controlled then YOU are being controlled. You are being allowed to talk about this on this forum because it has no importance to those controlling us. You therefore are seeing the world as they wish, where do you get your information from, books and websites perhaps in which case surley they would have gotten rid of these?

ReputationRep:
    OK ...wow i been styding masonary lately to find out i think that USA (goverment) is mere a shortcut to "doom" ok i dont know what to belive atm,but there are conspiracy's on conspiracy's....im reading the book " catcher in the rye" and it was siad to have triggerd "assassins" But i think that the Masons family is cursed from generations down....my friends grandpa was a free mason and 4/5 ofhis male side of the family's life sudenly changed for the worse , his dad lost his job and his parents go devorced and the same sort of stuff with the other 3....i think there is a satanic or oculltic bond....17 year old guy from South Africa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i know someone who was a mason, and to be honest a lot of what they did was charity stuff.

lou xxx
    a freemason??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paranoid)
    OK ...wow i been styding masonary lately to find out i think that USA (goverment) is mere a shortcut to "doom" ok i dont know what to belive atm,but there are conspiracy's on conspiracy's....im reading the book " catcher in the rye" and it was siad to have triggerd "assassins" But i think that the Masons family is cursed from generations down....my friends grandpa was a free mason and 4/5 ofhis male side of the family's life sudenly changed for the worse , his dad lost his job and his parents go devorced and the same sort of stuff with the other 3....i think there is a satanic or oculltic bond....17 year old guy from South Africa
    Chicken Little only needs to be right once...

ReputationRep:
    lol most of the male members of my family are masons and they are def not devil worshippers! they are secretive over what goes on but thats more out of tradition than covering up their evil plots. they do a lot for charity, hold dinners, and dress up really funily for big events- they even have swords! it is just a club for men really, but they like to keep it exclusive so that they can feel important.

ReputationRep:
    i remember doing a dancing display at a free mason event when i was about 12. It was mainly kids dancing and obviously my teacher and various aprents and our changing rooms overlooked their meeting. I remember they got all funny and wanted all of us little kids (and the adults) to take some kind of swarn oath that if we accidently saw their handshake etc we would not reveal to the world what we saw..... From what i remember it was just lots of old men doing silly things with their hands (ok don't lower the tine and read that the wrong way0

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the freemasons. My dad is a worshipful master or something. Its just a load of old men getting drunk in Britain, nothing more than that. I'll take great pleasue in going to in in my latter uears in life, but for now the company is er practically ringamortis.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno if many of u have really sat down and thought through, but isnt everything in the world planned?

Has any one ever thought through everything they hear on TV and Radio about wotevers happened in the world is all to do with an outside force.

Free Masons are devil worshipers really and I know that they link all of the well known politicians in the world and is trying to take over the world slowly.

There's been evidence of many tragedies being set up by this organisation.

Only rich and fampous ppl are introduced to this and I think it may link ppl like sadam hussein n bush etc

has n e 1 found this, or n e more information about it?
    yeah i wanna join

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    yeah i wanna join
    Damn right you do. Once your past 40 it becomes your haven once a week where you get f*cked.

ReputationRep:
    Stunt-101

This paranoia will only do you harm.

Reading your posts has put a mental image into my head:

A person sitting in the corner of a dark and dingy empty room with a laptop connected to the internet, mumbling "Don't touch meeeee", "Get awaaayyyy get awaayy", "You'll .........Never.......Get Inside....This....Ones.....Brain "

Use that 10% for good, not for creating imaginary evil.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno if many of u have really sat down and thought through, but isnt everything in the world planned?

Has any one ever thought through everything they hear on TV and Radio about wotevers happened in the world is all to do with an outside force.

Free Masons are devil worshipers really and I know that they link all of the well known politicians in the world and is trying to take over the world slowly.

There's been evidence of many tragedies being set up by this organisation.

Only rich and fampous ppl are introduced to this and I think it may link ppl like sadam hussein n bush etc

has n e 1 found this, or n e more information about it?
    I used to be a freemason myself and you are talking shite!

Basically, it's a drinking club that organizes great functions, raises a lot of cash for good causes, and involves some whacky (but by no means demonic) ceremonies.

I think you should take your childish conspiracy theories are shove them up your ass.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm i think most people in this world are set in a state of not knowing the truth and carrying on thinking that what they see evry day is the "real world" ppl's eyes are closed to facts and open to there own mind,i mean dam this world is pretty fooked....i had a picture showing the roads linking off from the white house and it forms a pentagram,and they r cursed i repeat....its happend to 3 ppl i know who's family were free masons

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.