Turn on thread page Beta

A force controlling the world - Free Masons - we need to stop them watch

ReputationRep:
    I understad that as a "gentleman's club" who gives to charity it's fine... but I think it is open to abuse - if the criminal and magistrate are both free masons you can never be sure if there is justice. This example can be applied elsewhere.

I know my aunt got her job (20 years ago) because my granddad was a freemason and so was the director of the company.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by powerball)
    illuminati (yale), the skulls (harvard) free masons... lalalala maybe they do maybe they dont... too many conspiracy theories nowadays...

Personally I would go with Jewish Businessman controlling american industry hence Political power
    That sounds indeed much more realistic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I understad that as a "gentleman's club" who gives to charity it's fine... but I think it is open to abuse - if the criminal and magistrate are both free masons you can never be sure if there is justice. This example can be applied elsewhere.

I know my aunt got her job (20 years ago) because my granddad was a freemason and so was the director of the company.
    That's ridiculous! Freemasons work to a very strict code of conduct which would absolutely prohibit a freemason magistrate "going easy" on a freemason criminal. As a matter of fact, if the magistrate knew the criminal from a lodge he would be duty bound to declare conflict of interest it and wouldn't hear the case in question.

The same is true of any club if you think about it? What about a magistrate and a criminal who are both weekend hell's angels sharing a passion for motorcycles? What about the rotary club? What about the local rugby club where magistrate and criminal have been drinking together for years? What about the two going to the same school/being college buddies etc.

There are very few instances of improper behaviour in the lay magistry and less still from the criminal courts proper. In fact I've never heard of a masonic judge letting off a criminal mason with a slap on the wrist, which, if masons are as evil as has been put forward on this thread, surprizes me somewhat.

ReputationRep:
    That's why I said it's open to abuse. I didn't say it was the only evil and that there were thousands of cases.

ReputationRep:
    That's why I said it's open to abuse. I didn't say it was the only evil and that there were thousands of cases.
    Quite so. To be absolutely sure that justice has been done and more importantly is seen to be done, we'd need to ban all clubs, societies, membership of darts teams, soccer supporters clubs, college societies, professional institutions etc......even the idea of friendship!

ReputationRep:
    I think i'll try and become a free mason in the future, but do you need to be an Anglican?

I don't think masons control the world, but there is the illuminati, which is embodied as the cigarette smoking man in the X-files.

ReputationRep:

Blissy,
    everything and anything is open to abuse where a common theme exists linking two people. As far as the "getting a job because of it" fallacy goes, is masonry not an easy thing to blame for the non-mason not getting the job, and feeling robbed because of it? Yes, there can be abuses, but so can there be in government, the police, the Church, Islam, Judaism, the media, the Premier division, the FIA, the IMF, WMO, CIA, FBI, AA, RAC etc etc etc ad infinitem. Are Freemasons being singled out because becomming one of their group is not easily achieved?

Once again to all, impress me, show me you are capable of independent, rational thought, that isnt based on what your skate boardin sociophile grunge mates think when working as a pseudo intellectual collective think tank devoid of factual foundation

ReputationRep:
    I don;t think you just "join", I think you have to be "introduced"

There's funyn handshakes and stuff as well to identify you in public. I know them hehe.

ReputationRep:
    I was just speaking from my personal experience and putting forward an opinion based on my (limited) knowledge of freemasons and my grandad's involvement with them.

Glad to see my opinions are provoking comment. They are, after all, just opinions and not facts.

ReputationRep:
    Howard,

Wise words mate. A breath of fresh air compared to what was being said near the beginning of the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    I think i'll try and become a free mason in the future, but do you need to be an Anglican?

I don't think masons control the world, but there is the illuminati, which is embodied as the cigarette smoking man in the X-files.
    No. You do not need to be an Anglican. You do not need to be white either. Nor do you need to be a Barrister. The five close friends I have who I know are Masons are as follows;

Industrial print machine engineer
    Publican
    Taxi driver
    Retired civil engineer
    Retired accountant

Quite a varied bunch, and not an "Eton, Oxford, and the Guards" amongst them (though of course there are lodges that attract this type as well)

ReputationRep:
    sorry to put three posts in a row, but just because I'm providing an opinion that isn't favourable towards freemasonry, it doesn't mean I think they are "a force controlling the world - we need to stop them" (thread title).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student Menace)
    Are Freemasons being singled out because becomming one of their group is not easily achieved?
    I think that's hit the nail directly on the head. It's a "by invitation only" organization and a lot of folks who aren't invited just can't handle it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    I think that's hit the nail directly on the head. It's a "by invitation only" organization and a lot of folks who aren't invited just can't handle it!
    Its basically family/friends club only. My dad is a worshipful master so I am now a member (not that I go). Its nothing special, its just a bunch of men talking **** while getting pissed, its that simple. I will endevour to go in my 40's where it is the place to be and get wrecked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Its basically family/friends club only. My dad is a worshipful master so I am now a member (not that I go). Its nothing special, its just a bunch of men talking **** while getting pissed, its that simple. I will endevour to go in my 40's where it is the place to be and get wrecked
    Absolutely. I was an entered apprentice myself but didn't go on to do my second and third because I moved out of the area. But, from what I saw it's just as you put it, "a bunch of men talking **** while getting pissed"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    so is jealousy the issue then.....

ReputationRep:
    Just looking at this board has me laughing in real life, not because it is untrue the masons own the world but because it is. The way you try to deny their hidden rituals are pathetic, you all just say "Oh you think its a conspiracy theory eh? ( mad person)". But we are not mad, it all makes sense and if you think we are crazy research it yourself, or are you already in the Masons and you try to deny their purpose?. All those who say they have been in the freemasons and say, "DoNT WORRY ITS JUST FUN AND GAMES, MEN IN OLD GARMENTS FOOLING AROUND" dont believe it, because this is what they want us to believe to make us think that " Hey we are being way too cynical here, time to ease the mind and forget about all this conspiracy **** ". Well i for one believe and i know almost 97%, because of real life witnessing of masonic symbols around the world especially in america england and france, which have the highest amount of masonic activity, but dont be fooled. In my opinion if a cult like this has been formed two hundred years ago then they could easily have gotten their way into power, their only weapon has been secrecy under a violent death or disapearance should anyone divulging any information of the Masons once in the Thirty Third degree. THey will not disclose anything secret to you before you reach that rank.
    This is a one long message and i cant be arsed to type it again so ill copy paste it on every page of the board. By the way i am expecting to be flamed. So go ahead, make my day.

ReputationRep:
    Just looking at this board has me laughing in real life, not because it is untrue the masons own the world but because it is. The way you try to deny their hidden rituals are pathetic, you all just say "Oh you think its a conspiracy theory eh? ( mad person)". But we are not mad, it all makes sense and if you think we are crazy research it yourself, or are you already in the Masons and you try to deny their purpose?. All those who say they have been in the freemasons and say, "DoNT WORRY ITS JUST FUN AND GAMES, MEN IN OLD GARMENTS FOOLING AROUND" dont believe it, because this is what they want us to believe to make us think that " Hey we are being way too cynical here, time to ease the mind and forget about all this conspiracy **** ". Well i for one believe and i know almost 97%, because of real life witnessing of masonic symbols around the world especially in america england and france, which have the highest amount of masonic activity, but dont be fooled. In my opinion if a cult like this has been formed two hundred years ago then they could easily have gotten their way into power, their only weapon has been secrecy under a violent death or disapearance should anyone divulging any information of the Masons once in the Thirty Third degree. THey will not disclose anything secret to you before you reach that rank.
    STUN SINCE YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE AWAKE FROM THEIR CONTROL OF MEDIA, MUSIC, RADIO, PAPERS etc... check some of these sites now. http://www.geocities.com/endtimedeception/rael.htm
    http://www.circleofprayer.com/church-freemasons.html - Freemason site
    http://aztlan.net/protocols.htm#protocol24
    ONLY THING I FOUND IN COMMON IS THAT THEY WISH TO BRING FORTH SOME RULER MANY ARGUE IT IS SATAN/LUCIFER and me being muslim , Koran prophecise the end of world through the Dajjal al massih ( antichrist) and the coming of jesus to vanquish to the Dajjal. And by the way in the Koran is depict this monster has one eye, oddly familiar isnt it, the ONE EYE. Check the US DOLLAR.

And Oh if you wanan challenge me on the basis of evidence of a questio n as to " IF they exist and are in control of the world, why wont they just kill me or whoever knows about it ? "
    cause they wont, remember... secrecy has been their path to success. They wont make their appearance threating by coming and shutting down this site for example. But this site could be , oh i dunno, Hacked into and destroyed. THen who would believe the Masons exist without knowing that a Mason with a lot of money could easily hire someone to shut a website.

ReputationRep:
    I heard about the FREEMASIONS, there is a place near me called the MASONIC HALL and i was told thats a freemasion building. As a christian i get involved in debates and discussions and whilst whating a video about a religious preacher (forgot his name, but he knew alot about the world and its control, but sadly died in 2000 ). Anyway this preacher said he had a friend who was part of the free masons, and yes they do alot of charity work, but i also herd they use secret handshakes, and hold alot of secrecy. The masions is made up of levels from 1 to 33 ( i think ) the lower the level the less you know, and the less you have to get involved with. But the higher levels use secret handshakes, winks ect to comunicate with polce, officals, i was told they can get of with criminal offences, but i cant say thats certian. The masions do have alot of power when it comes to running the world, im at the moment investigateing this, but you know the BSE Scare, thats all it was a scare and the goverment ( said to be ran by the highest masions ) knew about it. Our faming industry is owned by alot of forigners and of course they want to get there money of there cattle, and i know that is was something to do with that. Look at BBC news aswell, you ever wondered why a RAPE CHARGE is seen as more important then a killing, or a burgler thats stole 50 cars in one day. Thats because the goverment force it into our heads that a rape charge is more important then anything else on the news on that day, so they give the rape charge a 10 min. slot on the news whilst they only give the burgler 20 seconds. We are being controlled by evil, masons, illuminate , whoever they there, but the one person who runs tings is GOD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guvna)
    I heard about the FREEMASIONS, there is a place near me called the MASONIC HALL and i was told thats a freemasion building. As a christian i get involved in debates and discussions and whilst whating a video about a religious preacher (forgot his name, but he knew alot about the world and its control, but sadly died in 2000 ). Anyway this preacher said he had a friend who was part of the free masons, and yes they do alot of charity work, but i also herd they use secret handshakes, and hold alot of secrecy. The masions is made up of levels from 1 to 33 ( i think ) the lower the level the less you know, and the less you have to get involved with. But the higher levels use secret handshakes, winks ect to comunicate with polce, officals, i was told they can get of with criminal offences, but i cant say thats certian. The masions do have alot of power when it comes to running the world, im at the moment investigateing this, but you know the BSE Scare, thats all it was a scare and the goverment ( said to be ran by the highest masions ) knew about it. Our faming industry is owned by alot of forigners and of course they want to get there money of there cattle, and i know that is was something to do with that. Look at BBC news aswell, you ever wondered why a RAPE CHARGE is seen as more important then a killing, or a burgler thats stole 50 cars in one day. Thats because the goverment force it into our heads that a rape charge is more important then anything else on the news on that day, so they give the rape charge a 10 min. slot on the news whilst they only give the burgler 20 seconds. We are being controlled by evil, masons, illuminate , whoever they there, but the one person who runs tings is GOD
    Another evangelical type then? yawn.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.