Turn on thread page Beta

Power Cut? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just experienced a 2 hour power cut and curious to know if anyone else experienced it.

ReputationRep:
    Ha no, where are you based in London? Im in Ealing and nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lookitsdanhunt)
    Ha no, where are you based in London? Im in Ealing and nothing.
    Harrow. I think it was just in my area, when I called the energy emergency hotline it said it was affecting my postcodes but I saw on the TFL website that stations between Wimbledon and Earl's Court has delays because of the power outage which is making me think that others might've been affected.

ReputationRep:
    Not too far from me. Hmm hope I don't get any powercuts! I live on the 16th floor and the stairs aren't fun!

ReputationRep:
    South Kensington, and I haven't had anything.

ReputationRep:
    Not too far from me. Hmm hope I don't get any powercuts! I live on the 16th floor and the stairs aren't fun!
    Me and my parents had to get by with the light in have on my phone :rolleyes:! :P I think it is over now, weird though seems like it only affected my little area since there isn't news online nor has anyone else out of my area experienced it but on TFL it still says:

"District line

Minor delays are occurring between Earl's Court and Wimbledon due to ongoing Network Rail power supply problems."

Ahhh well, I should get some sleep before it happens again :p:

EDIT: Just found out that the problem on the train is for last night around 12am. I guess I am just the unlucky one by the looks of it lol

ReputationRep:
    i can pretty much see all of west london out of my window and it looks as though, Shepherds Bush/White City is out!

ReputationRep:
    They've been having problems on that branch of the district line for a few days though :yes:

ReputationRep:
    i can pretty much see all of west london out of my window and it looks as though, Shepherds Bush/White City is out!
    Whoa, really? Hmm I guess I might be wrong about being the unlucky one.

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to tell really! I can't see the red Westfields sign which I can usually see clearly from up here. Also the area surrounding looks very dark indeed. Might just be me being tired! ha.

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to tell really! I can't see the red Westfields sign which I can usually see clearly from up here. Also the area surrounding looks very dark indeed. Might just be me being tired! ha.
    Lol we can wait I guess. Going to check the news because the internet is being annoying with its lack of information!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.