Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bf talks to other girls online Watch

ReputationRep:
    tbf, 14 yr olds are pretty fit these days :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    i cant even believe that this is open for discussion get rid of the creep!! Not only is he flirting and "watching" other girls but they're like 4 years younger than him thats just plain weird, i wouldnt even have a choice end it because its obvious he has problems with himself as well as your relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of him!

ReputationRep:
    Ewwwwwwwww! :lolwut:

OP, you should dump him!

ReputationRep:
    I can't imagine staying in a relationship with a man who I knew was watching young children over webcam. It would just make me feel sick to be intimate with him.

ReputationRep:
    You should confront him about it, yeah you probably "shouldn't have been snooping" but he shouldn't be doing that. People mostly only have a problem with snooping if they've got something to hide. E.g When I was younger I would have loved my mum to tidy my room for me but now I have stuff I don't want her to see I'm glad she doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    They have a special register for men like this...

ReputationRep:
    Your decision should be really simple..
    You need to get rid of him!

ReputationRep:
    Th guy is a kiddy fiddler in the making. Dump him.

ReputationRep:
    Errm, where on earth did you find this guy.. please don't all guys are like him... He really should not deserve you, and is really freaky...

ReputationRep:
    Thats disgusting. I dunno if you should talk to him about it becaue you shouldnt have been looking in the first place. No you know what, what he's doing is worse than what you did so go for it, tell him you know.

*I changed my mind half way through that post and I was too lazy to go back and change it all. Sorry *

ReputationRep:
    Set up an account called [email protected] or something, then get him to flirt with you, then, when he suggests webcam, reveal yourself. This way is both comical and removes suspicion that you've been snooping.

Also call the police, if he's camming with under-18s that's grooming and to keep the locals safe he should really be on the register.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a classic case of the typical e-pimp

ReputationRep:
    What is it with people and snooping on their partners various accounts of whatever?

First of all, you obviously don't trust him. Regardless of what you found on his msn account, why are you with a guy that you do not trust?

Secondly, if you are serious and ACCURATE (hundreds of girls? Why do I somewhat doubt that :rolleyes: ), then do what people say and break up with him. If he's being the way he is then he is obviously not giving you his full attention, and people like that don't deserve the emotional and physical comfort that comes from a relationship if they are not willing to put the effort in themselves.

ReputationRep:
    lol at everyone who says just get rid of him right now. Sounds like something u've bought in a store.

If ur in a relationship, ur obviously there for a reason. I don't understand how people in a relationship can just dump people by the second, even cos of things like this. I think you need to talk to him about it. And honesty ftw, even if he'll get mad (with reason) when u tell him u've been snooping around, it's still about that you actually found things when you did.

I mean, you _should_ care about him, if you're in a relationship with him. Dont you want to hear what he has to say to this? Before you just "get rid.." ?

ReputationRep:
    shop him to the police. who knows how far he'll take it. firstly talking on the internet then maybe he'll want to meet up with them.

ReputationRep:
    if i found out my bf had been doing this he would be ******* gone

ReputationRep:
    A guy talking to a girl??!?!?!? :O
    THEY MUST BE DOING SEX!!!!!!!!!!

Thnx for replies

ReputationRep:
    Urgh! He sounds like a right jerk... i think you'd be better off without him hun, you could do better i'm sure

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.