Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studycrazy)
    Sent you a message privately

Thank you Studycrazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thinkhappythoughts)
    Hey, anyone heard anything back from either queens or UU since interviews???
    Not yet The wait is killing me lol wonder when they universities and UCAS will open again after easter is it this week or this coming monday?

ReputationRep:
    I know me too feels like a lifetime since my interview...Think everywhere should be back by Monday.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone im new here, u guys are a great soure of info. Had my interview in January and i "thought" it went well but am still waiting to hear about an offer the waiting is sending me insane! already have a degree (if you can call it that) so am hoping for an unconditional offer but would settle for anything right now just want to know wither way u know

ReputationRep:
    Hi weewoman, omg you've been waiting since January!! I'd say you are going to get an offer then lol but what do i know! ...... What have you got a degree in? ........Has anybody else heard back since the interviews?

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine got a conditional offer for social work today from ulster I WANT ONE lol, really i'm pleased for her but i'd just like to get some sort of reply. I'm so not good at waiting!

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine got a conditional offer for social work today from ulster I WANT ONE lol, really i'm pleased for her but i'd just like to get some sort of reply. I'm so not good at waiting!
    I know how you feel, im am still waiting from Feb, Teesside Uni, begining to think they have forgotten about me.....:eek:

They have not got long left now though, it will be all over by May 7th, I do hope I get a response rather than an automatic rejection!

Hope you hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant news, at least we know they are giving out offers now. Ulster is the last place i'm waiting to hear from, hopefully wont be too long now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraland)
    Brilliant news, at least we know they are giving out offers now. Ulster is the last place i'm waiting to hear from, hopefully wont be too long now
    Did you send the details to queens and did you get any feedback? I'm going crazy waiting but they told my friend at her interview 'no news is good news' lol .....

ReputationRep:
    Did you send the details to queens and did you get any feedback? I'm going crazy waiting but they told my friend at her interview 'no news is good news' lol .....
    Yeah i did, took them a few weeks to reply. No hope for me, I got a c in my HNC, they apparantly require a B. Thought they may have given me a conditional at least as i'm in the process of doing my HND, and have 6years of practical work experience, but noooooooo! lol At least i didnt mess up my form like i thought I had.

Ah well, sucks to be them, they're missing out on having the best ever social work student as part of their establishment :p:

Kinda made up my mind to accept my place at caley but will be interesting to see what ulster says. Shouldn't be long now, all the interviews will be over by the end of this month, will keep everything crossed for you, really hope you get queens!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh it's their loss! Thanks keep fingers n toes crossed! lol..... That's good you have a place at caley, i so want to do social work Boooooohooooooo

ReputationRep:
    got a conditional from BMC today, really surprised at that! Not going to take them up on their offer but at least thats me got all my replys and they werent all rejections lol anyone else heard back?

ReputationRep:
    Wow well done Laura....Aww give me your place lmao!! ..........got a rejection from BMC today :'(..........Think if i'm not good enough for Ulster i deff won't get an offer for Queen's!

ReputationRep:
    Wow well done Laura....Aww give me your place lmao!! ..........got a rejection from BMC today :'(..........Think if i'm not good enough for Ulster i deff won't get an offer for Queen's!
    aww thats sh*t! you can have my place no probs love! Will keep fingers crossed that you get a place in queens - dont be giving up just yet! At least you have your place in criminology - sounds like a fantastic course. If the worst happens, you can always complete that degree and then do the postgrad in social work - all is not lost!
    I'm actually having second thoughts about social work altogether now lol who knows what i'll end up doing next year, watch this space

ReputationRep:
    ok so its 4.52 on the eve of the eve of the 6th May Queens still havent gotten back to me im asuming they are just gonna let ucas reject me tomo........i can not take the suspses any more i may have to get drunk!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.