The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
So it's not weird. :ninja:
Reply 2
Nope, but there's an idea:smile: :/
yes... =/ not sure how exactly but uh, it'd be intersting...
Reply 4
Yeah I want to film myself sleep too. I wonder if I snore or if I sleep talk or if I'm particularly fidgety.
Reply 5
Apparently I move about (kick... punch etc) quite a bit so would good viewing :lol:
Not sleeping, no...
Reply 7
No way, not after watching Paranormal activity! But I would like to see if i sleep talk :h:
Reply 8
kizzz!
No way, not after watching Paranormal activity! But I would like to see if i sleep talk :h:

Imagine... 4 hours into your sleep you suddenly sit up in your bed and start repeating some demonic chant :rofl:...

I think you should film yourself and find out!
Reply 9
Absinth
So it's not weird.
No, trust me, this is weird.
It'd sure be scary though!
My boyfriend always says I say his name when I'm asleep.. but I think it's a lie so I'd like to be filmed for that purpose.
Reply 12
judicious
Imagine... 4 hours into your sleep you suddenly sit up in your bed and start repeating some demonic chant :rofl:...

I think you should film yourself and find out!

Why would you say that?! WHY?! :puppyeyes: :afraid:
Reply 13
kizzz!
Why would you say that?! WHY?! :puppyeyes: :afraid:

:lol:

Sorry :console:

It is quite funny though
Reply 14
judicious
:lol:

Sorry :console:

It is quite funny though

It's okay. :huff:

And yeah, i suppose it is. :h:
My mum says that I'm often laughing in my sleep xD So it'd be interesting but still...just weird :erm:
Reply 16
I don't sleep. I merely study the insides of my eyelids.

:h:
Reply 17
Cool Cat
I don't sleep. I merely study the insides of my eyelids.

:h:

Hmmmn :holmes:

Ever though of inserting a micro-camera on your cornea to see what the insides of your eyelids look like?

:eek3:
I have done.

Just found that I roll around in my sleep more than I thought. That's about it. Thrilling viewing.
I film other people sleep. You'd be surprised at how often people touch themselves in the night, it's rather a good watch.

Latest