Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are you scared of? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say I'm necessarily afraid of the dark, but I feel a lot more vulnerable in it. I'm more scared of what seems more possible in the dark. Also, terrified of heights.

ReputationRep:
    All the normal stuff like Death of loved ones, my own health at risk etc ...
    Mash Potato ... unless i make it :O
    Watership Down the movie
    My friends abandoning me
    Public humiliation :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wasps

ReputationRep:
    Heights and ants. And after yesterday, being alone in a cave, freezing cold with an underground river rushing past my feet and hitting my light a little too hard on the ceiling and standing in the darkness, trying to hit my head the same way to get the light to turn back on... I don't think I've ever been more scared.

ReputationRep:
    Snakes and death.

Hopefully they won't be related.

ReputationRep:
    -closed spaces like lifts, small rooms where the window isnt open...
    -being alone
    -being a failure

ReputationRep:
    masive spiders scare the crap outta me and my GF's 3rd side (her angry side) haha

I'm really scared of sharks.

ReputationRep:
    STDs

ReputationRep:
    Needles, blood, heights, swimming pools (but not the sea weirdly..), lifts, dogs, over taking another car :P:, thunder, the dark, being alone, baloons, fireworks, fires, just everything. I'm the biggest wimp ever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LondonDreamer)
    Failing all my exams and everybody thinking me stupid. How pathetic is that?
    Not pathetic in the least - the same thing terrifies and keeps me up at night. It's not as if being thought stupid by everyone, bothers me? It's more like...my friends/competitors doing so much better than me and getting invited to better Uni's and subsequently getting better careers and, ultimately, making more money and having nicer things than me etc?

See what I mean? You're not pathetic at all - can't say the same for me though...

ReputationRep:
    Seaweed. It ruins the beach.

ReputationRep:
    manginas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xelarose)
    All the normal stuff like Death of loved ones, my own health at risk etc ...
    Mash Potato ... unless i make it :O
    Watership Down the movie
    My friends abandoning me
    Public humiliation :p:
    Watership down is horrible! :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Pennywise the Clown.

Youtube it. It terrifies me. I was never a huge clown fan in the first place, but now I can't go near drains.

Other than that... the dark, small spaces, moths, spiders, heights, sudden loud noises...
    I'm such a pussy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffieFlowers)
    Yeah agreed! With that and the person that posted it originally..
    One of the grimmest children's films I've ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    James and the giant peach...the movie!! end of.

ReputationRep:
    my family members getting hurt and my music school teacher that used to teach me to play piano when I was 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffieFlowers)
    It really was! :yep: I, like so many others , was allowed to watch it due to my childminder thinking it was going to be a cute, happy movie about bunny's! :p:

Disturbing for a four year old ... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm terrified of spiders, even though I know its completely irrational.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.