Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shortarse)
    People I care about getting hurt. Also cows, daddy long legs and crocodiles... arg!
    I understand daddy long legs... but COWS? and CROCODILES?!? - I'd love to wrestle with one :p:

ReputationRep:
    Stray hair. bluerghhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by methyl benzene)
    Darkness?????
    Prision rape

:ahee: unless it's the nurse

ReputationRep:
    The death of anyone in my close family.
    I honestly don't think I'd be able to come to terms with it, nor could I bare with the unthinkable grief it would cause. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Learning to drive. Scares the bejeezus out of me. The thought of getting behind the wheel makes me shake now...

Also ice skating. Roller coasters. Anything fun basically! :mad:

(And The Dark Crystal...seriously, that film scared the heck out of me when I was little, it still does now. When the Skeksis' face shrivels and crumbles, ughhhh! :afraid: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Muslims
    Just one infact. 50+ yrs crazy arab lady maybe? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Just one infact. 50+ yrs crazy arab lady maybe? :dontknow:

LOL she doesn't scare me, she's like a running joke, that's like asking me to be scared of Eric Cartman

Can you see the resemblance?

ReputationRep:
    Loosing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    LOL she doesn't scare me, she's like a running joke, that's like asking me to be scared of Eric Cartman

Can you see the resemblance?

:shock: Ooooh, that is deep! I admire her, coping with the devil child for 19 years :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Instincts_2012)
    I understand daddy long legs... but COWS? and CROCODILES?!? - I'd love to wrestle with one :p:
    They're huge and could crush you in an instant! And crocodiles look demonic!

Also just remembered I don't like edges, but heights are fine. That episode of TopGear where Jeremy was driving along the road in Bolivia... oh god! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Wasps, spiders, moths and fireworks ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    :shock: Ooooh, that is deep! I admire her, coping with the devil child for 19 years :p:
    She's not a devil child, she's the sweetest thing in the world and completely harmless, you just wanna pinch her cheeks

ReputationRep:
    Street cleaners!! :eek:

And also spiders, and other creepy crawlies, failure, ending up alone when im older and flying!

ReputationRep:
    failure.

ReputationRep:
    People asking me certain questions

ReputationRep:
    The dark, death, most insects, flies, most things that fly, failure, loneliness.

My friend has this crazy phobia of sauce. Like, tomato sauce, mustard, curry sauce, etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk1)
    Failure
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    She's not a devil child, she's the sweetest thing in the world and completely harmless, you just wanna pinch her cheeks
    Well I would expect you to say that!
    Most the time she "hates" me but then randomly confesses her undying love for me :sigh:
    I guess you don't have that problem

ReputationRep:
    Blood tests and butterflies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    Becoming disabled and trapped in a body which is unable to communicate with the world around me. I'd rather I was put out of my misery really if that occurred :/
    :yep: Though it may be an interesting metaphysical/existential experiment, were there no pain involved. Probably not. :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.