The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No, it doesn't :smile:. As confident as a guy might seem, he might just be waiting for you to make the first move.

And why haven't you? :teeth:
estel
No, it doesn't :smile:. As confident as a guy might seem, he might just be waiting for you to make the first move.

And why haven't you? :teeth:

Me feels shy :p:

Maybe he does too (lol) but he is 26 so a little older than me, and seems v confident, i guess thats why Im asking. Then again people can appear different to how they actually are. :p:
Reply 3
maybe he's gay?
Not necessarily, he might just be a bit nervous.

Better this than him demanding sex after the first date don't you think. Maybe you should make the first move. It shouldn't always be left to the guy.
Reply 5
Definitely gay. They've not been dates, he's seen them as hang outs and just waiting for the right moment to tell you :wink:
lookitsdanhunt
Not necessarily, he might just be a bit nervous.

Better this than him demanding sex after the first date don't you think. Maybe you should make the first move. It shouldn't always be left to the guy.

Definitely true.

Mmm, I think I would find that difficult- but maybe I should give it a shot. lol
I would never kiss after the second date... thats far too early. Methinks.
Don't read so rigidly into it! That no kiss = he mustn't like me! :P:

Maybe he doesn't want to rush things, or he was shy and was waiting for you to make the first move! Keep this in mind for your third date (which I guess you've bagged right lol) :smile:
Miss_Scarlett
Definitely true.

Mmm, I think I would find that difficult- but maybe I should give it a shot. lol

Goto be worth a try! If he backs off or something, make sure he has an explanation! Although I'm sure this won't be the case!
Miss_Scarlett
...does this mean he doesnt "like" me?

Sorry for the stupid question, i only wondered
Maybe he's waiting on you, ha.

By the way, it's really great news that things seem to be working out between you and him if this is the same guy? :yy:
Me and my boyfriend didn't kiss until like the 5th date..
I'm 19, he's 25.

We've been together almost 8 months now, so must have done something right haha.
Reply 12
If it hasn't happened after the 20th date, you might start having doubts, maybe after the 10th one... but until then, this shouldn't be a problem?! If you want a kiss, go for it :smile:
Maybe he's too scared....
Reply 14
Miss_Scarlett
...does this mean he doesnt "like" me? :teeth:

Sorry for the stupid question, i only wondered :teeth: :p:

maybe u got bad breath? :sadnod:
Reply 15
Well from your profile pic you're a bit fit to say the least so he's probably slightly scared. Just make it really obvious, hold him close and move in. If he doesn't kiss you then, something's wrong!
dzeh
maybe u got bad breath? :sadnod:

:rolleyes:
I don't think it's a bad sign at all!
The second date is too soon to worry, maybe he wants to take things a bit slow?
Or maybe he doesn't think you're interested yet? Who knows!
Reply 18
He wouldn't have gone on a second date with you if he didn't like you in that way. I wouldn't worry OP :smile:

The kiss has to have the perfect timing, it could depend on many things.
Reply 19
wtf does everyone go around kissing people after theyve met up with them 2 times?
you can get herpes from kissing remember, and thats somthing you cant get rid of

Latest

Trending

Trending