Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

No kiss after second date... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adela)
    wtf does everyone go around kissing people after theyve met up with them 2 times?
    you can get herpes from kissing remember, and thats somthing you cant get rid of
    woahh.... steadyy there... deep breaths..in and out.. in and out.....

ReputationRep:
    awww..now there, looks like someone knows what im talking about =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    ...does this mean he doesnt "like" me? :teeth:

Sorry for the stupid question, i only wondered :teeth: :p:
    He's a coward, I always tell girls that I like them/have feelings for them if they accept the date & if they can't handle it they're not strong enough.

I mean why would you accept a date with a guy, unless you liked him? I guess it depends, if a guy knows a girl has a crush on him, he can really easily control her emotions, if he doesn't he becomes the guy you are dating.

Besides most women are cowards, I can't remember one time I "waited" for a girl to kiss me or I "waited" for a girl to make the first move, your date needs to be a MAN.

ReputationRep:
    You're a very good-looking girl. Even for very confident men, making a significant move still takes a lot of guts. Maybe you might have to risk and try and kiss him. If he doesn't kiss back there's nothing to worry about. There are 30,000,000 other blokes on this Island alone.

ReputationRep:
    Wow..whats the big deal? If he does like you he is being a gentleman and waiting for a good moment.
    If you are feeling impatient and like him...give him the 1st kiss-its no big deal.

Stop overanalysing it'll drive you insane

ReputationRep:
    just get in there... go for it will probs just been nerves... he wouldnt go out on a date if he didnt like you.... !

ReputationRep:
    Bottom line: he's got you thinking. Guys want to pique your curiosity and he's done just that.

(Original post by lookitsdanhunt)
    Not necessarily, he might just be a bit nervous.

Better this than him demanding sex after the first date don't you think. Maybe you should make the first move. It shouldn't always be left to the guy.
    My ex tried for sex before the first date had started, and again at the end of the date and then again at the end of the second.

ReputationRep:
    woah I was just scrolling down the list of topics...and I saw Miss_Scarlett and thought it meant me xD and thought what! I didn't start this...

haha realise now it's not me xD

ReputationRep:
    Oh i'm in the same situation as you! Maybe he's just waiting for you to make a move, and the same things are running through his mind which are running through yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
    woah I was just scrolling down the list of topics...and I saw Miss_Scarlett and thought it meant me xD and thought what! I didn't start this...

haha realise now it's not me xD
    lol, so who is the real Miss Scarlet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    lol, so who is the real Miss Scarlet.
    Me :p:

(well the one spelt "Scarlett" anyway :p:)

ReputationRep:
    Scarlet vs. Scarlett

dum dum dummmmmm (scary theme tune and suspense)

Oh geez I don't know :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.