Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    The title says it all, if i was looking for really nice luxurious (Or at least not with cheap bright wood that reminds me of a boarding school or a hospital) accommodation owned by the University of Kent, somewhere close to where one studies Politics, where would i look? Thank you!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 25, 2010

University open days

  1. University of Kent
    Canterbury campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.