Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What's your worst school/college/uni day? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    And why?

Mine HAS to be tuesdays ... triple psychology, double history, no free's and prefect duty! :p:

ReputationRep:
    For me it has to be the last day of term. I've generally pulled an all-nighter the night before to meet some deadline or other so feel half-dead. Plus I've usually just plain had enough by that point and want to go home and crash in front of the TV (yes, I'm quite antisocial like that) rather than sit through some dreary last day assembly.

ReputationRep:
    Mine used to be Thursdays.... 3 lectures, and every other week I'd have 2 seminars as well, so I'd be in uni 9 til 4 because there was no point going home in between. And we ALWAYS go out on Wednesdays, so I would have a disgusting hangover and at most 4 hours sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is Monday normally. Double History first thing, then double Politics and double Philosophy last thing.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any horrendously bad days but I suppose it would be the day I have both latin and the teachers I don't really like for psychology and biology.

ReputationRep:
    ^ These replies make me so glad I'm no longer a sixth former.

ReputationRep:
    Wednesday, 8:45-4
    Geography, 40 minute tutorial, double Psychology. The day never ends.

ReputationRep:
    used to be Monday 9-12 sociology, 1-3:45 English lang/lit.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is definately tuesday! Double ICT, Double Sociology and NO Freeees

ReputationRep:
    Tuesday, i have a full day at college. Its lesson, free, break, free, lunch, lesson, free and then last lesson.

Annoying as hell!!

ReputationRep:
    I have full days every day except for Wednesday afternoons when I have 2 periods for 'CAS'. This is Sixth Form. *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    Wednesday - full day with no lunch break because they couldn't fit one of my classes in anywhere else. Heavy bag day too because I have to have all my textbooks etc with me.

ReputationRep:
    Thursday, I finish at 6 :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    wednesdays; i have no frees, because they are taken up by some gay 'cHaLLeNgE 12' team work ting, and i can't bunk it cos they'll call my mommy and i'll get beats

ReputationRep:
    Tuesdays. French 9am-12.15pm (complete and utter freaking TORTURE, I swear), then Sociology 1.15-3.45pm. It's not that bad, but compared to my other days (I'm usually only in one afternoon or one morning for one 3-hr class), it's pretty hellish.

ReputationRep:
    Tuesday - a whole day without any maths :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    next semester: Wednesday 9-5 tutorial, 3 lectures, work (within faculty).
    Last semester Mondays: 9-5, lecture, free hour, labs 11-5

next semester I'll have horrible weeks when I'll be in Uni till 5 everyday with atleast 6.5h work etc.

ReputationRep:
    Friday...

Chemistry....most boring class in the world....

ReputationRep:
    This is the first year where I am fully satisfied with my timetable (Y)

Although last year, Wednesdays were awful - History, English, physics, maths and chemistry. History, English and physics are my most hated subjects. I like the other two, but not enough to make up for having to endure 3 hours of pure boredom.

ReputationRep:
    This is going to be long I warn you!
    Lol it makes me feel optimistic that Uni students are complaining about a 9-4 day when my school day is like that haha and I do an after school club every day so my day is even longer :laugh: It's probably false optimism though

Has to be Mondays or Tuesdays for me
    Monday: I never get enough sleep because I woke up so late on Sunday that I can't sleep early. Sunday has depressed me because of the whole day of homework that I had to do. Maths first thing which is my worst lesson and I never get my Maths homework so I am likely to get embarrassed in front of my whole class for not doing it. The rest of the lessons are okayish (apart from PE last thing which is stupid because the whole class stands there and we get no exercise plus it's freezing - even indoors :rolleyes: Then get home at 5 as usual and have to go to work at 5:45 Get home at 8:30 eat dinner, then start homework. Late night.

Tuesday: Lack of sleep again but Tuesdays are just depressing days in general and I've always felt this way since Year 7 :laugh: Ugh and clarinet lesson at lunch time so I don't get to hang out with my friends or eat lunch which means I often don't eat a thing all day (sometimes a cereal bar in the morning) until 4 when I catch my bus But karate in the evenings is good

Thursdays are my worst lesson days because I have two sciences, maths and PE I only have 5 lessons a day as well lol so only one is a good lesson. But since Thursdays are close to Fridays, it negates the bad And I have climbing after school which is a great stress reliever!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.