Turn on thread page Beta

What's your worst school/college/uni day? watch

ReputationRep:
    Either Monday or Friday, Monday because it's completely full and I have Spanish Conversation (which is absolute torture) and Friday because of double English (I hate the teacher) and Critical Thinking... and they're the only two days when I have to be in from 8:45 to 4 :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say my worst day is Mondays - Beginning of the week which is always pretty bad anyway, free first lesson, tricking me into thinking I can have a lie in, then Drama theory, which is pretty dull compared to my other drama lessons. Then another free lesson, followed by triple History (with a lunch break in the middle.)

Doesn't really sound too bad to be honest, thinking about it.

ReputationRep:
    No days are particularly bad although on week A the monday and tuesday are annoying. Quadruple History and single maths on the monday, 5 frees on the tuesday...

ReputationRep:
    Tuesdays :nn: my only completely full day of the week :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    Definately Mondays
    Double Chemistry 9.00 - 11.00, English 11.05 - 12.05, Tutor Period 12.05 - 12.25, String Orchestra 12.25 - 1.15, Violin Lesson 1.15 - 2.15, English 2.15 - 3.20
    No breaks, plus I have to walk around for ages because our sixth form is based across three seperate schools

ReputationRep:
    Probably thursday, I have medieval welsh which is a total *****... I enjoy it but its difficult. Also the lecture is like 5 floors up and there isn't a lift...

ReputationRep:
    Mine is Tuesday!

Double Global Perspectives, double Geography, English. And tomorrow is particularly bad... Geography exam, double Geography, English (and a huge part of our coursework is due in and I'm nowhere near done). Also I loathe Geography. NICE!

Though, my Thursdays are often rubbish. English 8:30-9:35, two frees and then Economics at 12:05, then tutor, then I leave. I hate having double frees! Last year I had a triple free though, on a Wednesday... Geography 8:30-9:35, then a HUGE free, then Economics at 1:40-2:45... Urrghhh.

ReputationRep:
    Tuesdays as well! No free periods and I have a creative writing lesson during lunch as well.

ReputationRep:
    Tuesdays at uni for me, 11-6 non stop

ReputationRep:
    My worst days are Tuesdays and Thursday 9-5.30 so looooooooong lol i got scriptwriting, animation and professional practise glad its my last year

ReputationRep:
    Tuesday Thursday Monday Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    Everyday is the worst day at college.

No i'm joking, its probably friday due the amount of stuff i have to carry in my bag for that day:

Chemistry folder
    Chemistry text books x2
    Biology Folder
    Biology Text Book
    Spanish Folder
    Spanish text book
    Maths Folder
    Maths text book
    Paper

ReputationRep:
    Tuesday week 2, this includes; German, French, French Literature and Maths... and only 1 free

ReputationRep:
    Mondays. Double biology and double psychology then choir practise and flute lesson *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Mine is tomorrow because I have an exam which I'm totally not prepared for!

ReputationRep:
    Mondays triple Economics then tutorial for an hour and Tuesdays triple Psychology and double Law. Its horrid right at the beginning of the week with 8:45 starts

ReputationRep:
    Definitely monday, 5 lessons of ICT. So boring... FML.

ReputationRep:
    i don't mind my days at 6th form at the moment, i get 10 lessons a week but wednesday are awful. Double tutorial (9-10.45) and then all day free untill 2.30 when i have ICT day drags on and dont live by school so it just draaaags on.

ReputationRep:
    wednesday was awful last month

9-10: french
    10.10-11.10: russian history
    11.15-12.15: sign language
    12.30-1.25: spanish
    1.30-2.30: german
    2.35-3.35: german
    3.45-4.45: philosophy unit 1 revision class

no time for lunch
    thank god spanish and philosophy have gone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skinnyeddy)
    Everyday is the worst day at college.
    Agreed.

My worst is Wednesday week A -
    8.45 - 9.45 Politics
    9.45 - 10.15 German Oral
    10.15 - 11.10 SPRINT to the high school for English...
    11.10 - 11.30 My only break
    11.30 - 1.30 Double German (Argh!)
    1.30 - 2.30 Politics again
    2.30 - 3.30 English Literature

Horrid day, normally followed by a shift at work! Although Fridays week A are almost as bad, just because of the LACK of lessons -

8.45 - 9.45 Free (but in college anyway due to transport arrangements!)
    9.45 - 2.30 Free. Nearly 5 hours. Kills me, and I never want to do any work because its a Friday!
    2.30 - 3.30 English Literature again. You'd think they'd put the lessons together, but no!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.