Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to rave about MAC make up, i never used it before but went to stay with my friend who is professional makeup artist last week and she bought me a MAC eyeshadow for christmas i kinda got hooked and ended up spending about £70 on MAC. I love it. My friend bought me newly minted eyeshadow which is being discontinued so hurry if you want it. I got expensive pink and satin taupe eyeshadows, creme cup and russian red lipsticks and Mineralise satin finish foundation. Its the best foundation i have ever used, most foundation in the past have gone flaky and patchy cos of my dry skin but this one doesn't and a girl at work commented on how well my make up had stayed on all day.

ReputationRep:
    couldnt live without MACS plush lash mascara and eye primer!! saves my life everyday!

ReputationRep:
    I quite agree with you both! MAC is my addiction, I have so many products and yet I only have one face to put them on. Can't decide what my favourite product is - it's too hard, I like their foundation but they're all too dark for me although I have tried a few.

ReputationRep:
    I want to try mac makeup! I want a good foundation first of all, suggestions?
    I have pretty dry skin/a few spots too, need good coverage

ReputationRep:
    <3 their eyeshadows!!

ReputationRep:
    I love MAC. My favourites are Ruby Woo lipstick and Pinch O Peach blusher.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm not a fan of the foundations - too heavy. And I don't find the eyeshadows to be that great either.

Otherwise, I like MAC.

ReputationRep:
    MAC is my guilty pleasure, when i was christmas shopping i had to get my boyfriend to drag me away from their counter, i would have blown my christmas budget just on me, further note, their satin foundation is fantastic! i always had foundation which rubbed off easily before. Plus their eyeshadows ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fantastic <3

ReputationRep:
    The 187 foundation brush is excellent. I haven't got anything else from MAC because it's extortionately priced but considering this brush can be used with much cheaper products to high effect makes it a worthwhile investment.

ReputationRep:
    Media Access Control?

I'm sooo geeky.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.