Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to rave about MAC make up, i never used it before but went to stay with my friend who is professional makeup artist last week and she bought me a MAC eyeshadow for christmas i kinda got hooked and ended up spending about £70 on MAC. I love it. My friend bought me newly minted eyeshadow which is being discontinued so hurry if you want it. I got expensive pink and satin taupe eyeshadows, creme cup and russian red lipsticks and Mineralise satin finish foundation. Its the best foundation i have ever used, most foundation in the past have gone flaky and patchy cos of my dry skin but this one doesn't and a girl at work commented on how well my make up had stayed on all day.

ReputationRep:
    couldnt live without MACS plush lash mascara and eye primer!! saves my life everyday!

ReputationRep:
    I quite agree with you both! MAC is my addiction, I have so many products and yet I only have one face to put them on. Can't decide what my favourite product is - it's too hard, I like their foundation but they're all too dark for me although I have tried a few.

ReputationRep:
    I want to try mac makeup! I want a good foundation first of all, suggestions?
    I have pretty dry skin/a few spots too, need good coverage

ReputationRep:
    <3 their eyeshadows!!

ReputationRep:
    I love MAC. My favourites are Ruby Woo lipstick and Pinch O Peach blusher.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm not a fan of the foundations - too heavy. And I don't find the eyeshadows to be that great either.

Otherwise, I like MAC.

ReputationRep:
    MAC is my guilty pleasure, when i was christmas shopping i had to get my boyfriend to drag me away from their counter, i would have blown my christmas budget just on me, further note, their satin foundation is fantastic! i always had foundation which rubbed off easily before. Plus their eyeshadows ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fantastic <3

ReputationRep:
    The 187 foundation brush is excellent. I haven't got anything else from MAC because it's extortionately priced but considering this brush can be used with much cheaper products to high effect makes it a worthwhile investment.

ReputationRep:
    Media Access Control?

I'm sooo geeky.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.