Turn on thread page Beta

Black Hoodie watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok my black hoodie just died. I need a new one, my last one was perfect and i wore it to death literally. I am having huge trouble finding one anywhere, what i want is just a plain full zip black hooded jumper. My last one was £4 from tesco bought randomly cos i happened to need a jumper at the time and it lasted so well. Does anyone know where i can get one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    Ok my black hoodie just died. I need a new one, my last one was perfect and i wore it to death literally. I am having huge trouble finding one anywhere, what i want is just a plain full zip black hooded jumper. My last one was £4 from tesco bought randomly cos i happened to need a jumper at the time and it lasted so well. Does anyone know where i can get one?
    Wouldn't somewhere like H&M sell what you are looking for?

ReputationRep:
    I think burtons have some in their sale for £7, I know it's menswear but you carn't really tell the difference with hoodies.

ReputationRep:
    try www.asos.com

ReputationRep:
    http://direct.asda.com/george/women-...efault,pd.html
    Its not really a hoodie i know but still cheap :P

http://direct.asda.com/george/women-...efault,pd.html

its more difficult than i thought to find a plain black hoodie apparently

ReputationRep:
    Go back to Tesco and get another one?

My Tesco hoodie is still going strong 8 months down the line from when I bought it

ReputationRep:
    American Apparel. Best hoodies ever.

ReputationRep:
    Finally found a bog standard plain black hoodie. £2 in tesco.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.