Turn on thread page Beta

A fountain of germs ejected from the mouth Sir. watch

ReputationRep:
    Probably when the weather improves.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, the first few weeks of last term were hell in lectures.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, it sucks.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when I get on the train and the person next to be is coughing all over the gaff

ReputationRep:
    i thought this thread was a bout spitting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    it wouldn't be so bad if people COVERED THEIR MOUTHS when coughing. but i see people just freely spraying their germs all over the shop. its really getting on my nerves avoiding the plague (extreme, maybe, but i don't want to get sick). feels like a losing battle when a)it seems like about 50% of the university population are activley-a-germ-spreading at any one point and b) that people unashamedly cough freely in to my face and general direction on a daily basis.

rant over. and relax.
    I know, people don't seem to have any manners. If someone coughs in my face I usually mutter something at them about being rude.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.