Scroll to see replies

Finbar21
I doubt you even have an Aunt

o seeen
poiuytrew
Aw poor you. :rolleyes:

He made a good point you ****
Alex003
just remember when white middle class people migrated to countries and colonialised them, so the least this country could do for ******* up their counties is letting them live here.

I hope Muslims take over, and immigrants take over this country, it would be funny to see.!!!

yeah cause that would be joke living under shariah law :woo: ****

and wtf are you on about those white middle class people ****** up thier countries?!? so if no whites went to australia it wouldnt be a thriving place to live NEIN it would be living like a tribes man in a poor ****** country

sharrrrt ya mouth dick head :yep:
revisionnightmare
there needs to an appeal to a lot of these people (first generation who have been here for under 5 years) to go home.

I'm sorry but what you just said here in that sentence is purely stupid. Do you realise what chaos and disorder that would cause?!
bunty64
I completely agree with the language issue, but find it funny that you are upset when non-indigenous members of society rubbish the queen!
Old queenie is part of british cultural herritage and is a good thing culturally but in reality she is useless. Why get your panties in a twist over it! Do you feel the same when an indigenous brit says the queen/royals are cr@p?

The queen is great
Reply 345
For the person who gave me neg rep claiming that I am a 'dumb ******* ****'... may I ask how I have portrayed myself as this???? :confused:

I'm sorry if my sensible and correct points offended your views :wink:
Reply 346
juanmodesto
"there taxes" "there successes" - your parents didn't bother to teach you how to write English that's for sure.

The wealth of Britain was built to a large extent off slavery and the exploitation of the Empire. As Orwell succinctly put it "the British Empire is a machine that converts the sweat of an Indian peasant into the bank balance of a maiden aunt in Gloucestershire."

And? Our ancestors built the empire and brought great wealth and prosperity to the nation; forgive me for being quite glad they did.
Reply 347
Just to point out, EU students do need to have IELTS with a minimum mark to get into British Uni.
And the exam (not the course) costs around 200 €.
Frieza
So let me understand this thing.

If we, in our Europe, decided to outlaw every religion closing down every mosque, church, synagougue, etc. because we want the secularism and all that.

The muslim minority would feel entitled to fight against the people of the country who host them?

You know what, I'm a Christian, and if my country tried to ban religion, I'd fight against it. But guess what, I'm not a minority. I'm one of the 91% of white people in this country. And I am entitled to fight against the country that 'hosts' me. Your argument that islam>free speech and democracy is a flawed one. Democracy is also about freedom of religion, and religion, as far as i'm aware, includes Islam.
effofex
1. It is often BNP members who make this jibe about 'immigrants needing to speak English fluently'. Would that need to include the usual soundbites of 'faaarck off back to where you come from/who are ya?/no surrender/we're being swamped/Ingurrland/jog on' and the other flowery vocabulary of some of their councillors?

2. Why wouldn't immigrants be able to access TEFL programs whilst in the UK, to improve their English ability. It's obviously something that can be fixed.

3. If you are from any EU country, surely you can turn up in any other EU member state. Seems like quite a few British people have turned up in hmm... Spain, France, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Bulgaria, Greece... I do wonder how many of them are fluent in the local language.

the argument "they accept it, so should we" doesnt really cut it with anything. we take far more immigration than we give out anyway.

however the BNP lobby choose to speak is up to them. whether or not their grammar is top, which is by the way as rash a generalisation as any that the BNP make themselves, they still speak english.

and to number 2 - they dont have to.
Reply 350
DJ AgnieszkaA
the argument "they accept it, so should we" doesnt really cut it with anything. we take far more immigration than we give out anyway.

however the BNP lobby choose to speak is up to them. whether or not their grammar is top, which is by the way as rash a generalisation as any that the BNP make themselves, they still speak english.

and to number 2 - they dont have to.

There are 5.5 million British citizens living abroad. I.e. EMIGRANTS.

There are 5 million non-British citizens in the UK. I.e. IMMIGRANTS.

Check the Office for National Statistics' figures.

The BNP lobby may speak how they please. Some of their 'councillors' have incredibly poor grammar, as can be seen from their website. It's funny how other political parties such as Labour/Conservatives/Liberal Democrats don't have the same problem.

Any immigrant (or native) wanting a job with any degree of client contact in the UK would be required to speak English fluently. This is an essential prerequisite of any graduate position here. Whilst some immigrants do not learn English fluently, their chances in the employment market are reduced relative to fluent English speakers. Immigrants (until naturalization) who are here on family visas are not permitted to work (I.E. they have no National Insurance number) and are also permitted 'no recourse to public funds'.
Reply 351
Acolyte? Yh right. Did you read it? The BNP hates people like me.
Renner
And? Our ancestors built the empire and brought great wealth and prosperity to the nation; forgive me for being quite glad they did.

As Orwell pointed-out "Empire" is just another term for theft on a grand scale. If you are proud of being the descendant of enslavers and thieves at least spare us your sermons about your grandparents and "there(sic) taxes" . :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 353
Riderz
Dyslexia is not ironic.......? Anyway, a simple spelling error does not invalidate my point.

The "point" of how people *shock and horror* can speak in their native tongue to each other? Yeah, what a perfectly valid point, "they came to this country, hence they cannot speak any other language but the Queen's English".:rolleyes:
Reply 354
garethDT
British christmas, or yule as it's otherwise known, has been celebrated in this country long before the birth of Christ. It's part of our northern european culture which is now being eroded by outsiders who don't want to adapt.

British culture has absorbed and been enriched by foreign influences, but that does not mean that foreigners should come over here without integrating. What sort of society are you living in if you can't relate to your neighbour?

actually, that wasn't Christmas. that was winter solstace
Reply 355
juanmodesto
As Orwell pointed-out "Empire" is just another term for theft on a grand scale. If you are proud of being the descendant of enslavers and thieves at least spare us your sermons about your grandparents and "there(sic) taxes" . :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Everybody is descendents of enslavers and thieves, India didn’t become rich by organising raffles & car boot sales. I pay my taxes for the betterment of the country and our society, it irks me when people come from abroad and take advantage of this.
play_fetch
How articulate of you. You wasted my time reading that reply.

Who asked you to read my reply u skankin hoe... U beteer stfu or im gonna gag ur throat n come inside ur mouth n ask u to swallow the slimy load muahahahahaha :smile:
ConstantHigh
Who asked you to read my reply u skankin hoe... U beteer stfu or im gonna gag ur throat n come inside ur mouth n ask u to swallow the slimy load muahahahahaha :smile:

looool wtf
effofex
There are 5.5 million British citizens living abroad. I.e. EMIGRANTS.

There are 5 million non-British citizens in the UK. I.e. IMMIGRANTS.

Check the Office for National Statistics' figures.

The BNP lobby may speak how they please. Some of their 'councillors' have incredibly poor grammar, as can be seen from their website. It's funny how other political parties such as Labour/Conservatives/Liberal Democrats don't have the same problem.

Your statistics make light of the situation. If we look at the annual figure of immigration v emigration, we see a very interesting picture:

That's a lot of immigrants.
Reply 359
Teaddict
Your statistics make light of the situation. If we look at the annual figure of immigration v emigration, we see a very interesting picture:

That's a lot of immigrants.

Apologies regarding the phrasing of the earlier post.

Just because a 'British citizen' is born abroad does not make them an 'emigrant'. Many individuals born to British citizens resident abroad (army bases, ex-Imperial authorities, consulates, emigrants etc.) may still register their child as a British citizen.

Latest

Trending

Trending