Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Was looking through my past papers and noticed my unit 7 legacy resit has exactly the same pre-released material as the unit 7 from June 07 did. What are the chances AQA reuse the same questions as they did for the June exam? Im currently very happy now about tomorrow ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amstead)
    Was looking through my past papers and noticed my unit 7 legacy resit has exactly the same pre-released material as the unit 7 from June 07 did. What are the chances AQA reuse the same questions as they did for the June exam? Im currently very happy now about tomorrow ;D

i doubt it lol.
    If you've noticed it i'm sure they have too.
    Saying that, they failed to notice the mistake on the chloropleth map when compared with the pre-release from todays exam.
    *****es.

Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks,
    Appears AQA are not the same douches as they were in June with my law exam! They pretty much used the same questions with a few slight changes to the plots on the graphs etc I had to plot. Very happy with how this exam went as a result :P This should have now drastically improved my overall grade seeing as I totally messed up the 1st time.
    GO AQA <3

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.