Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have basically decided to stop doing my current AS levels (photography, geography, Biology and chemistry) as I wish to pursue photography at uni. But I am unsure weather i can do foundation art at a stroud college (I'm from cheltenham). I will be 18 on 6th Jan 2011. Is it possible to do this?
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.