Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1hJq...eature=popular

Did any of you see this? Personally I don't see why they are attacking the police and turning it violent :confused:

Irresponsible and disgusting really.

ReputationRep:
    Look at these filthy scum. They need to be nuked.

ReputationRep:
    Ah the pond life that passes for British people nowadays...

ReputationRep:
    I don't see any BNP members there?

ReputationRep:
    That's shameful behavior, what a bunch of louts.

Climbing on an ambulance and rocking a police van. Disrespectful *****, I thought they were meant to like Britain and it's institutions, including our fantastic emergency services.

I hope they're jailed. The more I read and learn, the more concerned I am about the growing threat of Islam in the West, but this is not the way to protest against it, is it?!

Saying that, rioting is the way that gets the most media attention, peaceful protest attracts little attention. Hopefully the government might pay attention and act, what with an elections just around the corner, they can't afford large-scale public unrest.

ReputationRep:
    Typical nationalist thugs.

ReputationRep:
    buffoons
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Good Apollo)
    I don't see any BNP members there?
    I'll go and find the links showing at least three BNP members plus one of the EDL leaders chanting "BNP! BNP! BNP!" while charging at the police protecting our city.
    Here's the BNP Chanting as they walked through Cobridge. The guy getting mouthy about them knowing his name is one of the main leaders and this is outside of their designated protest area: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9lmFqYNOo4

They've left absolute chaos throughout Stoke-on-Trent. They spent half of their "protest" attacking each other and 17 arrests were made - all EDL members. There's also a lovely video of them stamping and kicking a police officer that had gone over.

And they claim to stand for English values.

ReputationRep:
    These so called 'men' are just acting like children. The police are merely controlling them and trying to keep it peaceful. Then it gets turned violent on the EDL's behalf. A bit of patriotism is fine, but patriotism in that manner is outrageous.

ReputationRep:
    I find it amusing that people are talking about the government as if they're our guardian angels; they're oppressors who steal your hard earned money. Don't forget it.

ReputationRep:
    It's good to see that the"real English" are so much better than radical islam. There's nothing like football hooliganism to stir up national pride.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    I find it amusing that people are talking about the government as if they're our guardian angels; they're oppressors who steal your hard earned money. Don't forget it.
    So you are trying to justify these barbaric actions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9a3iqa)
    So you are trying to justify these barbaric actions?
    They're assclowns but if this is what passes for barbarism I'm glad they're not muslims.

ReputationRep:
    Would the 'why are they turning violent' posters have said the same thing in response to the G20 protests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoogy)
    I'll go and find the links showing at least three BNP members plus one of the EDL leaders chanting "BNP! BNP! BNP!" while charging at the police protecting our city.
    Here's the BNP Chanting as they walked through Cobridge. The guy getting mouthy about them knowing his name is one of the main leaders and this is outside of their designated protest area: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9lmFqYNOo4

They've left absolute chaos throughout Stoke-on-Trent. They spent half of their "protest" attacking each other and 17 arrests were made - all EDL members. There's also a lovely video of them stamping and kicking a police officer that had gone over.

And they claim to stand for English values.
    Oh I agree that they're an abhorrent organisation, but I still think it's unfair to include the BNP in the title in such a way as to indicate that they played some large involvement in either organising or participating in this. As far as I know, the BNP's official stance on the EDL is the same as everyone else, that they are nothing more than thugs. And even from the looks of that video, an incredibly small proportion of BNP members turned up (although some did turn up, so my initial comment was wrong in that respect. Even so, it was only three people), whereas just about every EDL member was there.

ReputationRep:
    These are the people who need deporting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningnun)
    They're assclowns but if this is what passes for barbarism I'm glad they're not muslims.
    It's not their fault! It's what the Zionists would have wanted.

ReputationRep:
    The EDL whilst it may in a galaxy far faraway have been coined with peaceful intentions of stopping 'Islamic extremism' has in truth become nothing but a neo-reincarnation of the National Front. When Kelway started getting his footy hooligan friends involved it was obvious what direction it'd start taking.

ReputationRep:
    This just reminds me of left4dead with chavs replacing zombies.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was the UAF's fault

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.