Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!
    I am revising for the IB, bu I'm out of past papers for ECONOMICS HL
    Does anyone know/remember the 6 (or some of them)questions in PAPER 3 of May and/or November 2009?
    Thank you very much everyone, I think that this will be usefull for everyone.
    Please answer ASAP

ReputationRep:
    I personally took the Nov09 exams for Economics HL.
    One question in paper 3 is kind of weird.
    It provides you with a table consisting mathematical figures of Consumption, Investment, Exports, Government expenditures and Imports.
    In that question's section b), it asked the test-taker to calculate the GDP using the expenditure approach. So you just need to add up C+I+G+X and minus M.
    And that question also provides the test-taker with some statistical graphs from a country (Poland if I had remembered correctly), so that he can draw for some relationships between these graphs.

I forgot what the other questions asked for but nonetheless I was glad that I've received a 7 for Econ

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.