Turn on thread page Beta

I was seeing someone who went to uni far away and it fizzled out a bit, mainly due to him being unresponsive and doing the whole 'I'm at uni having fun thing', when he was about to come back he started being really nice again. I'd never made it clear that I didn't think we were seeing each other anymore even though he knew I was pissed off.

In the time he was at uni pretty much blanking me I started meeting up with someone else and getting with him, he then moved away to London for a job.

Basically both of them are still texting me occaisionally but neither are clingy or think that something major is going on. But I suppose would be annoyed if they knew about eachother.

Am I being really harsh, should I be worrying as they're both away anyway. I didn't have sex with either of them so there's no strings attached in that sense.

Advice please, I'm not a nasty person but am feeling really bad.

ReputationRep:
    no you shouldnt worry at all. do exactly what you want, seeing as nothing was set in concrete before and there are no strings either. just text them if you want to, see who you want, dont worry about it. you are not tied down or 'obliged' to do anything, just as they arent either

ReputationRep:
    no. but i'd get rid of one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farmboy_Pip)
    no. but i'd get rid of one.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    You were playing them so do whatever ...:rofl:

If they find out then let them fight over you !!

The Winner is the one you want ROFL !!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.