Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HUH?? Where were the questions on genetics and inheritance and why were there so many questions to do with hair tubes?

ReputationRep:
    everybody feels the same way i was learning about the krebs cycle, calvin cycle, nitrogen cycle, carbon cycle (alot of my life spent leaning those damn cycles) and every question seemed to be reading off tables and graphs or whatever, with a token biology question at the end and i thought i was missing some pages when i didnt see any real genetics/inheritance questions. I was ok for time though alot of people said they didn't finish how'd everyone here do?

ReputationRep:
    wtf was up with the shrews??

hair tube index, wtf??? scatter diagram, spearman's rank correlation coefficient? really are you kidding me, its a biology exam for god's sake!
    what happened to speciation, poplation respiration and all that biology stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc77)
    wtf was up with the shrews??

hair tube index, wtf??? scatter diagram, spearman's rank correlation coefficient? really are you kidding me, its a biology exam for god's sake!
    what happened to speciation, poplation respiration and all that biology stuff?
    yeah four pages about shrews seems abit much, loads on the spec on genetics speciation respiration etc, but do they ask us about that? No we get half of a paper about the abundance of shrews....

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.