Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I really need advice about Bullying :( watch

Announcements

First of all, I'd like to say how embarassing this is for me. Recently I've been bullied (for lack of a better word) every morning walking from my house to the bus stop. I'm nearly 18, it feels a bit like Peepshow where Mark gets bullied by the kids, they even called me a pedo when I asked how old they were. The people doing it are 3 guys, who look about 14, and have thrown snowballs, coins and plastic bottles (and of course insults) at me. Today one ran up behind me and touched my head. I'm in private school, so obviously in uniform, and they go to the public school next to my house. I don't know what to do. Should I fight them? I'm afraid they'll vandalize my house if I do (they know where I live), or get friends to help them. I'm allot older and bigger than them, but i hate violence/cannot fight for me life. I also wouldn't want to get in trouble. I could just take an earlier bus/walk a different root, but its a massive effort to change my morning routine, and I feel like that would be telling them its ok to bully people. I have no idea what to do, and furthermore I'm not even from here (Scotland) i'm american, so I'm not even part of the class war that this is about. Advice?
    PLEASE HELP!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.