Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

eyebrows Watch

• View Poll Results: girl do you pencil your eyebrows in?
    Yes
    14.89%
    No
    73.40%
    Occassionally
    11.70%

ReputationRep:
    I don't really pencil in them but a month ago I let my friend thread them instead of my usual esthetician.
    error on my part (and hers- grr). now I have just to lightly fill in part of my left brow till it grows back.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, at the most I use the urban decay eyebrow kit, but its powder instead of pencil.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I used to use a brow kit when I over-plucked my eyebrows.

But now they've grown back to an acceptable level, I don't bother.

ReputationRep:
    Never, mine are both sufficiently thick and dark.

ReputationRep:
    nah man i dnt pencil ma eyebrows bt i jst thread them to get the right shape mind yu it does hurt first cupla tiles bt yu get used to it innit x

ReputationRep:
    I usually pencil them in at the ends to make them a tiny bit longer, I think they flatter my face more that way.

But apart from that I only use pencil if I've overplucked them, they're quite thick and a nice shape anyway so I don't really need to otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they look the same without but not as defined as I'd like because I ruined them 2 years ago ha
    People like them, can't tell they're pencilled apparently

ReputationRep:
    Nope, don't even bother plucking mine - I just go over them with a brow brush and a tiny bit of vaseline if I'm going out.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. My eyebrows are drawn on in general.

ReputationRep:
    Nope...I decided to hide my eyebrows with my fringe instead XD
    I do however, pluck them because they are extremely annoying...I hate seeing people with untidy eyebrows D:

ReputationRep:
    I tried once, looked odd :P

ReputationRep:
    Last time I had my eyebrows waxed the lady went a bit ott, so while they're regrowing and a bit messy I use brow wax + powder on them to tidy them up and to emphasise the shape not the regrowth.
    I don't make it look crazy though, they look really natural it just adds a darker shadow to the spaces. Only do it on a night out though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my eyebrows are just really sparse naturally, and I barely pluck them. I just fill them out a bit and define the shape a little more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiny Dirt)
    Yes, they look the same without but not as defined as I'd like because I ruined them 2 years ago ha
    People like them, can't tell they're pencilled apparently
    how did you ruin them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cannonball)
    how did you ruin them?
    well my left eyebrow was half it's length going thick to thin
    and the right eyebrow was this curve-corner line
    BAD TIMES. back when i first started to pluck

but then I learnt and now they match and meet but yeah, still needs some thickening

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.