Turn on thread page Beta

Male Scarfs [Fem opinion] watch

ReputationRep:
    I really want to hate it. But since you look like you've got a good body, and you're wearing a white t-shirt (:love:), I like it. Not tucked in, though.

ReputationRep:
    Looks pretty crap if I'm honest. Proper, thick scarves look much more classy.

That is not a scarf. That is a pashmina.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domino0806)
    That is not a scarf. That is a pashmina.
    You sure? I always though pashimas were scarfs from cashmere. If you're right I shall rep you because I never knew the correct name for them and dislike referring to them as scarfs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    European metro then
    Private education = **** loads of them with even campier styles them mine.

It does look gay, but is that a bad thing?
    A few girls have assumed I'm gay before, when they find out I'm not its great. Heck two of my ex gfs thought I was when first meeting them.
    I just have to say that you're the only person who's replied to me hasn't "gone all psycho" on a post to do with sharing opinions.

ReputationRep:
    I do love the metro look, but I'm not sure about that scarf and that incredibly tight white t-shirt. Very gay, as just about everybody has said. However if you insist on wearing it for the love of God don't tuck in the tassels. Looks as if you were prancing around in just the scarf and then just quickly pulled on a t-shirt before leaving.

ReputationRep:
    Out.

ReputationRep:
    I love scarves. I have thousands (exaggeration), but still quite a lot.

I really like the scarf you're wearing but keep it outside the t-shirt, and don't listen to those who say its a gay look - fashion is about being unique and its your own personal style. People should accept you for you're personality not for what you're wearing... Haha I like you're simplicity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    You sure? I always though pashimas were scarfs from cashmere. If you're right I shall rep you because I never knew the correct name for them and dislike referring to them as scarfs.
    That's not a pashmina, sadly.
    Pashminas are normally massive and more like shawls And they are made from cashmere.

More likely to be called a neckerchief, neck bandana or just scarf..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    omdays it makes you look like a battyman
    I read this as ''It makes you look like batman''

and I got very confused :o:

I fail.

Also, OP, don't wear the scarf!

ReputationRep:
    Out, definitely

ReputationRep:
    In.

The bin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trouser Snake)
    They make you look like a ponce [male opinion]
    *more of a

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    omdays it makes you look like a battyman
    This!

ReputationRep:
    I hope that didn't cost you much, it's just a tiny scrap of fabric! You can't really call that a scarf tbh.

ReputationRep:
    It looks better out, but to be honest, I like men that wear scarf's, but to keep warm not as an accessory.

ReputationRep:
    Only tuck it in if it's with a darker top, looks a bit silly being able to see it through the top.
    But it looks better out anyway

ReputationRep:
    Those scarves aren't so bad, just don't wear Ugg Boots pal. (Male opinion).

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I just made a thread on this - weird coincidence

I think they look poserish and poncey

ReputationRep:
    Scarves on men = no.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.