Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I've applied for 2010 entry to UCL to study Law with Hispanic Law, and waiting for a response is driving me crazy!! I'm just wondering if anyone else has applied for the Law with a European Legal System course and if so have they heard about interviews/offers/rejections?

Thanks!!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaamsmith)
    Hi everyone,

I've applied for 2010 entry to UCL to study Law with Hispanic Law, and waiting for a response is driving me crazy!! I'm just wondering if anyone else has applied for the Law with a European Legal System course and if so have they heard about interviews/offers/rejections?

Thanks!!
    xx
    hiii, i applied for Law with German Law and have still not heard anything!..buuuut, i have a friend who applied for Law with French Law and she has had an interview...

if you look around, apparently their doing batch interviews and the next one is on the 24th of feb-but they can give you as little as two weeks notice!

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't there an exact same thread as this a couple days ago?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadigmShift)
    Wasn't there an exact same thread as this a couple days ago?

erm, if so, could you point me in the direction of it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crowsy)
    erm, if so, could you point me in the direction of it ?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1163250

ReputationRep:
    thankyouu !

ReputationRep:
    Yes, sorry there was... i'm quite new to TSR and think I posted it in the wrong place to begin with...

sorry!!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.