:bl: :awesome:

Mine:

1. Condom
2. Love
3. Gentleness

Zzzzzzzz.... :sleep:
BrightGirl
What is Anthrosexual?

Anthrosexual is a sexual attraction to humans regardless of gender. It means someone could be attracted to cis-men and cis-women (fancy way of saying "men who were born as men" and "women who were born as women"), trans people, gender-queer people, intersex people . . . just anyone, really.
Condom, Pill, Someone you care about and love, and not being forced to do anything your not comfortable with
Reply 44
Schmokie Dragon
Anthrosexual is a sexual attraction to humans regardless of gender. It means someone could be attracted to cis-men and cis-women (fancy way of saying "men who were born as men" and "women who were born as women"), trans people, gender-queer people, intersex people . . . just anyone, really.

Is that in any way different to pansexual?
Schmokie Dragon

Right. I thought that was Pansexual?
Psyk
I said could not definitely will. The fact that it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it couldn't happen to someone somewhere. And I know for a fact it can happen because it happened to me.

i know plenty of people who have sex who are a lil crazy
Only one requirement:

Have a safe word

That is the most important thing you will ever read. It will save you potential pain and litigation. :yep:
ADOLF SAYS:
- USE GERMAN MADE CONDOMS
- DO NOT LISTEN TO THE POPE
- ENJOY A HEALTHY SEX LIFE!!!

:lockstock: :lockstock: :fuhrer: :lockstock: :lockstock:
thts stupid ur stupidz

whoever left me that comment oh the irony :rofl:
Condom, or other contraception as long as you're both clean.
My boyfriend and I know we're clean, so we don't use them. (I'm on the pill).
Reply 51
tinktinktinkerbell
i know plenty of people who have sex who are a lil crazy

I didn't say lack of sex was the cause of all psychological problems. I mean lack of sex is unlikely to cause nymphomania.
Not giving my number out. Come on, you can't get safer than that!
Anonymous
ADOLF SAYS:
- USE GERMAN MADE CONDOMS
- DO NOT LISTEN TO THE POPE
- ENJOY A HEALTHY SEX LIFE!!!

:lockstock: :lockstock: :fuhrer: :lockstock: :lockstock:

Moron.
1. Contraception
2. Being pro-choice
3. Not sleeping with Hitler
Psyk
I didn't say lack of sex was the cause of all psychological problems. I mean lack of sex is unlikely to cause nymphomania.

dont worry i know what you meant
Armbands!

(And goggles.)
Reply 57
i heard you liek mudkips
Reply 58
She's happy to have an abortion and I'm relatively sure she's clean.
Reply 59

This??

Latest

Trending

Trending