Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilina)
    "add a dab of lavender to milk. leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it"

i could keep this up all night. . . if only i didn't have to be up at 6am :sad: lol
    "Do you know, in Tibet, if they want something, they just give something away?"

"Yes, well, that explains why they're such a dominant global power."

ReputationRep:
    Getting laid in a bank

ReputationRep:
    crisp packet and elastic band

stings a bit though....especially if it contained salt & vinegar or prawn cocktail

thai sweet chill flavour for masochists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Yeah but you could get psychological problems from lack of sex, so even not doing it at all isn't completely safe.
    :lolwut: Where did you get this? Some condoms campaign? Poor you if your so psychologically weak.

My definition of safe sex:
    Sex between a married couple.

ReputationRep:
    not having sex with an animal, ei LION

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schmokie Dragon)
    Yes, pansexual is a different world for the same sexuality.

The reason I don't use pansexual is that anthrosexual is clearer (as "anthro" means human) and it also avoids people saying stupid things like "do you like kiddies and animals, then?"

Pansexuality is also a term for a condition where sexuality and sex is the driving force and motivation for someone.
    Well if anthro means human, then that doesn't necessarily exclude children. I wonder if there's a similar word for adult. So where as child = paedo, adult = ?

I know gender specific words. Gynophile sounds horrible but it just means sexual attraction to adult women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBOON)
    :lolwut: Where did you get this? Some condoms campaign? Poor you if your so psychologically weak.

My definition of safe sex:
    Sex between a married couple.
    I'm just saying it is possible that it can happen. I got it from personal experience. Yes I am psychologically weak. Doesn't mean it can't cause real problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Well if anthro means human, then that doesn't necessarily exclude children. I wonder if there's a similar word for adult. So where as child = paedo, adult = ?

I know gender specific words. Gynophile sounds horrible but it just means sexual attraction to adult women.
    True. I've been asked if I'm sexually attracted to frying pans before :rolleyes: Hence the switch to anthro.

If I was mono-sexual, I'd use words like gynosexual and androsexual. Terms like that don't bring my gender into it.

ReputationRep:
    Some form of protection...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schmokie Dragon)
    If I was mono-sexual, I'd use words like gynosexual and androsexual. Terms like that don't bring my gender into it.
    Yeah I think that's why they're used. When people don't fit perfectly into male or female it's a bit ambiguous if you call them heterosexual or homosexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    crisp packet and elastic band

stings a bit though....especially if it contained salt & vinegar or prawn cocktail

thai sweet chill flavour for masochists
    Oh my god, I knew someone who used that particular method of contraception at least once. :eek: Is it really any wonder she had a baby at seventeen?

I've had sex before with clingfilm and an elastic band

It was ****. The elastic band hurt my peen And I kept taking it out to check the condition of the clingfilm, so we ended up having unprotected anal...which was also weird, but she was a **** and I was very horny.

ReputationRep:
    pullin out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    aimee[/s].]Oh my god, I knew someone who used that particular method of contraception at least once. :eek: Is it really any wonder she had a baby at seventeen?

tbf, i can't see an ejaculation breaking through a crisp packet.....not a sturdy brand like walkers anyhow :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.