Turn on thread page Beta

What's your definition of safe sex? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilina)
    "add a dab of lavender to milk. leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it"

i could keep this up all night. . . if only i didn't have to be up at 6am :sad: lol
    "Do you know, in Tibet, if they want something, they just give something away?"

"Yes, well, that explains why they're such a dominant global power."

ReputationRep:
    Getting laid in a bank

ReputationRep:
    crisp packet and elastic band

stings a bit though....especially if it contained salt & vinegar or prawn cocktail

thai sweet chill flavour for masochists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Yeah but you could get psychological problems from lack of sex, so even not doing it at all isn't completely safe.
    :lolwut: Where did you get this? Some condoms campaign? Poor you if your so psychologically weak.

My definition of safe sex:
    Sex between a married couple.

ReputationRep:
    not having sex with an animal, ei LION

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schmokie Dragon)
    Yes, pansexual is a different world for the same sexuality.

The reason I don't use pansexual is that anthrosexual is clearer (as "anthro" means human) and it also avoids people saying stupid things like "do you like kiddies and animals, then?"

Pansexuality is also a term for a condition where sexuality and sex is the driving force and motivation for someone.
    Well if anthro means human, then that doesn't necessarily exclude children. I wonder if there's a similar word for adult. So where as child = paedo, adult = ?

I know gender specific words. Gynophile sounds horrible but it just means sexual attraction to adult women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBOON)
    :lolwut: Where did you get this? Some condoms campaign? Poor you if your so psychologically weak.

My definition of safe sex:
    Sex between a married couple.
    I'm just saying it is possible that it can happen. I got it from personal experience. Yes I am psychologically weak. Doesn't mean it can't cause real problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Well if anthro means human, then that doesn't necessarily exclude children. I wonder if there's a similar word for adult. So where as child = paedo, adult = ?

I know gender specific words. Gynophile sounds horrible but it just means sexual attraction to adult women.
    True. I've been asked if I'm sexually attracted to frying pans before :rolleyes: Hence the switch to anthro.

If I was mono-sexual, I'd use words like gynosexual and androsexual. Terms like that don't bring my gender into it.

ReputationRep:
    Some form of protection...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schmokie Dragon)
    If I was mono-sexual, I'd use words like gynosexual and androsexual. Terms like that don't bring my gender into it.
    Yeah I think that's why they're used. When people don't fit perfectly into male or female it's a bit ambiguous if you call them heterosexual or homosexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    crisp packet and elastic band

stings a bit though....especially if it contained salt & vinegar or prawn cocktail

thai sweet chill flavour for masochists
    Oh my god, I knew someone who used that particular method of contraception at least once. :eek: Is it really any wonder she had a baby at seventeen?

I've had sex before with clingfilm and an elastic band

It was ****. The elastic band hurt my peen And I kept taking it out to check the condition of the clingfilm, so we ended up having unprotected anal...which was also weird, but she was a **** and I was very horny.

ReputationRep:
    pullin out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    aimee[/s].]Oh my god, I knew someone who used that particular method of contraception at least once. :eek: Is it really any wonder she had a baby at seventeen?

tbf, i can't see an ejaculation breaking through a crisp packet.....not a sturdy brand like walkers anyhow :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.