Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im a skinny guy, trying to bulk up, have bulked up a bit over the year or so but not been working out properly just a bit here and there

I wanna start properly now though and have been recommended MaxiMuscle's Cyclone but no way in hell am i paying 40 odd quid

Surely there must be cheaper alternatives with the same ingredients that will have the same results?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmyname)
    Im a skinny guy, trying to bulk up, have bulked up a bit over the year or so but not been working out properly just a bit here and there

I wanna start properly now though and have been recommended MaxiMuscle's Cyclone but no way in hell am i paying 40 odd quid

Surely there must be cheaper alternatives with the same ingredients that will have the same results?
    MyProtein Hurrican Evo or whatever it's called. I only use standard whey.

www.myprotein.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    if you want to bulk up eat food.

not only will maximuscle hit your wages hard, it's full of ***** which you can easily get from wholesome food, from your veges, your complex carbs, protein and healthy fats.

Lay off maximuscle you muppet.

ReputationRep:
    PhD synergy hands down. best all in 1 on the market at an affordable price.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsforsale)
    if you want to bulk up eat food.

not only will maximuscle hit your wages hard, it's full of ***** which you can easily get from wholesome food, from your veges, your complex carbs, protein and healthy fats.

Lay off maximuscle you muppet.
    Lol muppet, i say dat alot

I eat like a mofo, but i want 2 take supplements too

(Original post by samela)
    PhD synergy hands down. best all in 1 on the market at an affordable price.
    Link? Does it do the same job and is it reliable? Im weary about the **** i put into my body

ReputationRep:
    Lol muppet, i say dat alot

I eat like a mofo, but i want 2 take supplements too

Link? Does it do the same job and is it reliable? Im weary about the **** i put into my body
    Just google the name. I've heard good stuff about Boditronic Profusion you can get it @ http://www.boditronics.co.uk/xcart/p...n_reloaded.php
    Personally I'd go for MyProtein Hurrican Evo tho as I'm skint.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

Why do you want to take supplements now?

What are your lifts?

You don't just become arnie after taking some maximuscle lolz

ReputationRep:
    http://monstersupplements.com/store/...SMART-BAR.html

can safely say this product ***** all over cyclone in terms of effectiveness and taste. it is still £35 for a 2.2kg tub though so myprotein may be a better alternative (according to many people on TSR) if you arent looking to spend too much :p:

ReputationRep:
    just had my first phD Shake after finishing a tub of cyclone for a week, and have to say it is SOOO much better. More filling, better taste, and consistency, feels like a really good milkshake as opposed to slightly powdery water (maximuscle) Will last you a hell of a lot longer, and you can get it for a really good price on this website.

http://monstersupplements.com/store/...SMART-BAR.html

ReputationRep:
    myprotein's Hurricane XS or Hurricane Evo have pretty much identical ingredients to Cyclone, taste infinitely better and you get far more for alot cheaper. Great quality as well.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered nutrition and supplements threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.